Naruto RPG: Reformation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto RPG: Reformation. New, Reformed, Naruto RPing. Currently the site is under Re-Construction. I am sorry for the wait, to all people interested in joining, and to our wonderful loyal RPers. However, we are working to fix it ASAP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Custom Clan App (WIP)
Special Canon Technique Descriptions EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:20 pm by Ryuu007

» Howdy there folks
Special Canon Technique Descriptions EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:53 am by Number Z

» BACK TO TNRPG
Special Canon Technique Descriptions EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:53 pm by Jin Shinetsu

» 01000010 01101001 01110100 01100011 01101000 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101001 01110000 01110000 01101001 01101110 00100111
Special Canon Technique Descriptions EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:46 pm by Mr Cold

» Lee Ihciako
Special Canon Technique Descriptions EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:32 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Back to School
Special Canon Technique Descriptions EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:32 pm by Keiri_Okami

» Items
Special Canon Technique Descriptions EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 pm by Nakago Yaiba

» Opinions.
Special Canon Technique Descriptions EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:09 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Changes I can make myself
Special Canon Technique Descriptions EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 am by Uchiha Shinji

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Special Canon Technique Descriptions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Akashi Uzumaki
Jounin
Jounin
Akashi Uzumaki

Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Uzumaki Akashi
Elements: Raiton
Fighting Styles:

Special Canon Technique Descriptions Empty
PostSubject: Special Canon Technique Descriptions   Special Canon Technique Descriptions EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:41 am

[WIP feel free to edit and add to, there are a lot of them]

EDIT:

Basically all jutsu that's listed on the village specific lists are to be described here.

Flying Thunder God:

The Eight Gates:

Last edited by Akashi Uzumaki on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryuji Shinetsu
Raikage
Raikage
Ryuji Shinetsu

Character sheet
Name:
Elements: Fire, Wind, Earth Lightning, Scorch
Fighting Styles:

PostSubject: Re: Special Canon Technique Descriptions   Special Canon Technique Descriptions EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 4:06 am

Transportation is very complex and hard.
So it shouldn't cost a C rank chakra to do, even if its just 1 person.
There is also just one type of seal, that seal can transport anything.
Yours also doesn't make sense on some places, and ripples the tech...
Which is why I'm suggesting we, the owners (Kage and admin) do our own techniques and have the other admin approve them. So, I can do Lightning Release Armor, Nakago can do FTG and Eight Gates, Jun can do Edo Tensei, and then I guess I can do Earth Grudge Fear. That is not a village exclusive, but it is a very very special technique like LRA FTG and Edo Tensei.
But thank you anyway for trying to help Razz
Back to top Go down
Akashi Uzumaki
Jounin
Jounin
Akashi Uzumaki

Monkey

Character sheet
Fighting Styles:

PostSubject: Re: Special Canon Technique Descriptions   Special Canon Technique Descriptions EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:23 am

I never state the use of different seals, however there are different ways of using the same seal. Teleporting yourself with a baby like Minato did with Naruto is very different from teleporting a bijuu bomb or the Nine Tailed Fox. And ya, self teleportation should probably cost at least a B or A amount of chakra.

Also I've already asked Jun if I could start this page just to start getting this stuff written and so that others (kages and admins) could critique as you have. This way we get multiple inputs and get a more comprehensive result. I was given the go ahead to make this page, the whole idea is that it's a work in progress and that we can work together to flesh out these jutsu. Of course nothing can approved by anyone other than admins and kages but by doing this we can get these jutsu's written out so people can understand how they work a little more on the site.

You said that there are other places that don't make sense, could you elaborate? I've based this all of everything that's been seen in the manga so far, this link was particularly helpful: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Flying_Thunder_God_Technique

Edit: Another note, I believe that FTG is a village exclusive. Seeing that it is listed in this post that's what I've come to understand: https://narutorpgreform.rpg-board.net/t39-konohagakure-exclusive-jutsu-and-items
Back to top Go down
Ryuji Shinetsu
Raikage
Raikage
Ryuji Shinetsu

Character sheet
Name:
Elements: Fire, Wind, Earth Lightning, Scorch
Fighting Styles:

PostSubject: Re: Special Canon Technique Descriptions   Special Canon Technique Descriptions EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:28 am

Yes it is a village exclusive, and only Nakago (The Hokage) can learn it unless Nakago let's someone else learn it. The technique should be ranked S, as all Canon techniques have a limit of S rank, only customs can be SS. Also, placing the seal takes an S rank of chakra, and teleporting should cost another S rank. Because teleporting is extremely hard, and it can save you from basically anything. Doesn't matter what is being teleported. Teleporting a bijuu would still take an S rank chakra, same as teleporting a baby. Because, fuinjutsu doesn't care about size, much. You can seal a giant rock with the same amount of chakra as you would a small rock. And this is fuinjutsu after all. It just depends on the technique used, and this is one technique, so teleporting would cost S rank no matter what, you wouldn't pay less chakra if you used a C rank tech to seal a small rock than if you used that same tech to seal a giant rock, see my point?
I also just think the admin should do this alone, but that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Keiri_Okami

Keiri_Okami

PostSubject: Re: Special Canon Technique Descriptions   Special Canon Technique Descriptions EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:07 am

"as all Canon techniques have a limit of S rank, only customs can be SS. "

When was this decided? LRA, Water-Heavens Convergence, etc ... I've seen them marked as SS-ranked techniques on this site several times, and they're not custom techniques.
Back to top Go down
Akashi Uzumaki
Jounin
Jounin
Akashi Uzumaki

Monkey

Character sheet
Fighting Styles:

PostSubject: Re: Special Canon Technique Descriptions   Special Canon Technique Descriptions EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:24 am

I would certainly agree, as these moves are on a whole other level then most jutsu I feel they should be labeled as SS rank. Also I would say there is definitely a difference on the amount of chakra needed to move objects. Minato specifically says this when he teleports the nine tails.http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/503/11 However your right that the move should take more chakra, it could be quite abusive otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Nakago Yaiba
Hokage
Hokage

Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Nakago Yaiba
Elements: Wind, Fire, Earth
Fighting Styles: Ninjutsu Master, Fuinjutsu Master, Taijutsu Master, Iryojutsu Master

PostSubject: Re: Special Canon Technique Descriptions   Special Canon Technique Descriptions EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 1:46 pm

Erm, take out the FTG. I personally have the sole right to develop that jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Canon Technique Descriptions   Special Canon Technique Descriptions Empty

Back to top Go down

Special Canon Technique Descriptions
Page 1 of 1