Naruto RPG: Reformation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto RPG: Reformation. New, Reformed, Naruto RPing. Currently the site is under Re-Construction. I am sorry for the wait, to all people interested in joining, and to our wonderful loyal RPers. However, we are working to fix it ASAP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Custom Clan App (WIP)
Changes I can make myself EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:20 pm by Ryuu007

» Howdy there folks
Changes I can make myself EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:53 am by Number Z

» BACK TO TNRPG
Changes I can make myself EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:53 pm by Jin Shinetsu

» 01000010 01101001 01110100 01100011 01101000 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101001 01110000 01110000 01101001 01101110 00100111
Changes I can make myself EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:46 pm by Mr Cold

» Lee Ihciako
Changes I can make myself EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:32 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Back to School
Changes I can make myself EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:32 pm by Keiri_Okami

» Items
Changes I can make myself EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 pm by Nakago Yaiba

» Opinions.
Changes I can make myself EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:09 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Changes I can make myself
Changes I can make myself EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 am by Uchiha Shinji

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
    Word Counter
    Word Length: 0

Changes I can make myself

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Admin
    Jounin
    Jounin
    Admin

Changes I can make myself Empty
    PostSubject: Changes I can make myself   Changes I can make myself EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:11 am

I saw that someone thought it'd be a good idea to change the name back to what I had in mind originally. The reason why I changed it was because some people were saying Naruto Reforumotion, when it was called Reformation, so I decided on a better, more dynamic name. However, I am going to just change it back to the cheap title: Naruto RPG: Reformation. That's what it is becoming anyway, I change around,a shift, a transformation if you will it to be called such, and so this shall come to pass.
    Back to top Go down
    https://narutorpgreform.rpg-board.net
    Admin
    Jounin
    Jounin
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changes I can make myself   Changes I can make myself EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:08 pm

Done, also, the address is now narutorpgreform.rpg-board.net for all of the those who wanted it changed.

Also.....the banner is gone. This is because it displayed the old name. I will have to make a new one. It should be up tomorow. I have to go to sleep now. Enoy the new header. MADNESS!
    Back to top Go down
    Mr Cold
    ANBU
    ANBU
    Mr Cold

Character sheet
    Name: Cold Rai
    Elements: Wind
    Fighting Styles: Fucking best

PostSubject: Re: Changes I can make myself   Changes I can make myself EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:29 pm

As to deal with the banner I'm sorry I have not been able to make the graphics quite yet. As I have mentioned there are a few obstacles in the way of me being productive, but as soon as I can I'll get on it.
    Back to top Go down
    Admin
    Jounin
    Jounin
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changes I can make myself   Changes I can make myself EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:30 am

np Cold. I can do it myself, or atleast make one that can be a good substitute until you're ready. btw not all the buttons for the ranks and jobs got redone either.
    Back to top Go down
    Keiri_Okami

Keiri_Okami

PostSubject: Re: Changes I can make myself   Changes I can make myself EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:12 pm

Jun Uchiha wrote:
    np Cold. I can do it myself, or atleast make one that can be a good substitute until you're ready. btw not all the buttons for the ranks and jobs got redone either.
    On the topic of rank and job buttons, can I particularly request a new Daimyo button? I went through the other day trying on all the buttons to see what they looked like, and noticed the Daimyo picture ... Isn't a daimyo.
    Back to top Go down
    Nakago Yaiba
    Hokage
    Hokage

Rooster

Character sheet
    Name: Nakago Yaiba
    Elements: Wind, Fire, Earth
    Fighting Styles: Ninjutsu Master, Fuinjutsu Master, Taijutsu Master, Iryojutsu Master

PostSubject: Re: Changes I can make myself   Changes I can make myself EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:55 pm

Honestly, we'll likely take away civilians and daimyo because no one has any interest in them. I'll make a classes topic to cover it.
    Back to top Go down
    Nakago Yaiba
    Hokage
    Hokage

Rooster

Character sheet
    Fighting Styles: Ninjutsu Master, Fuinjutsu Master, Taijutsu Master, Iryojutsu Master

PostSubject: Re: Changes I can make myself   Changes I can make myself EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:44 pm

Who created Global Mods and why?
    Back to top Go down
    Keiri_Okami

Keiri_Okami

PostSubject: Re: Changes I can make myself   Changes I can make myself EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 8:42 pm

Nakago Yaiba wrote:
    Who created Global Mods and why?
    Dunno. It's been there for a couple days, though.
    Back to top Go down
    Nakago Yaiba
    Hokage
    Hokage

Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Changes I can make myself   Changes I can make myself EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 8:46 pm

I mean, Global Mods, on other sites, are mods who mod everything. That's what our current mods already do. It's kind of useless.
    Back to top Go down
    Admin
    Jounin
    Jounin
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changes I can make myself   Changes I can make myself EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:32 pm

I did and I know that, sheesh. I just didn't get to taking it out then. You do it.
    Back to top Go down
    Mr Cold
    ANBU
    ANBU
    Mr Cold

Character sheet
    Name: Cold Rai
    Elements: Wind
    Fighting Styles: Fucking best

PostSubject: Re: Changes I can make myself   Changes I can make myself EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:09 am

Jun Uchiha wrote:
    btw not all the buttons for the ranks and jobs got redone either.
    I am quite aware. I never got around to finishing them, I'm usually using my friends computer and internet to come on here. I haven't actually been able to use photoshop recently so give me time. All shall be done in due time.
    Back to top Go down
    Nakago Yaiba
    Hokage
    Hokage

Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Changes I can make myself   Changes I can make myself EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

Kas's PM

Interesting known fact I graduated college with a bachelors degree in Business Admin. with minor in Psych. That being said I may be able to help with the Economy aspect of the game. Simply put villages make money the same way states do in the real world, through imports, exports, and innovations in technology. These trades can be within the borders of the home country or to foreign countries that have mutually beneficial trade agreements. If you want to make the rpg economy as realistic as possible then make it organic. Characterized by fluctuations in prices of certain goods and services in relation to supply and demand. goods being things like mass produced shuriken and katanas and services being of course the missions shinobi do for their country. There are also factors when dealing with 'secret ingredients' in the case of this game these 'secret ingredients' would be things like secret arts, forbidden jutsu, and legendary tools, which can give a village an comparative or an absolute advantage when dealing with a certain good or service making them the best or cheapest producer of that good or service.

Hokage are basically a combo of a state governor and military chief of staff so it stands to reason that they make money for the village through economic diplomacy. Writing laws, approving private manufacturers permits, and the setting trade agreements that benefit their village and allies. Every village can be known for something either a metal or mineral that is abundant within that country or village that gives them an advantage in producing certain things.

This brings up an interesting point for example if country A has access to valuable plant X that only grows inside its borders but has value to countries B and C how does one who is not in or from country A go about getting this plant. Maybe through diplomacy or trade or maybe through raids. Have a small team from country B run in grab some of plant X and run out. If they are caught in the act by shinobi from country A they will be forced to fight and if they lose they might die, get captured, or incur some kind of stat or combat penalty for losing.

If you need me to come with specific details let me know.
    Back to top Go down
    Keiri_Okami

Keiri_Okami

PostSubject: Re: Changes I can make myself   Changes I can make myself EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:45 pm

I feel like Kas is going somewhere pretty good there. A unique economy would be a pretty sweet system.

Kas, I would like to see any specific details you have in mind. At the least, it'd give us some basic grounds to work with in developing an economy.
    Back to top Go down
    Uchiha Shinji
    Otokage
    Otokage
    Uchiha Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Changes I can make myself   Changes I can make myself EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 am

We looked at doing something like this on TNRPG when there were several nations looking to war with each other. If you can lay down something solid that most people like, I'll be with it.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes I can make myself   Changes I can make myself Empty

Back to top Go down

Changes I can make myself
    Page 1 of 1