Naruto RPG: Reformation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto RPG: Reformation. New, Reformed, Naruto RPing. Currently the site is under Re-Construction. I am sorry for the wait, to all people interested in joining, and to our wonderful loyal RPers. However, we are working to fix it ASAP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Custom Clan App (WIP)
Guard Duty  EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:20 pm by Ryuu007

» Howdy there folks
Guard Duty  EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:53 am by Number Z

» BACK TO TNRPG
Guard Duty  EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:53 pm by Jin Shinetsu

» 01000010 01101001 01110100 01100011 01101000 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101001 01110000 01110000 01101001 01101110 00100111
Guard Duty  EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:46 pm by Mr Cold

» Lee Ihciako
Guard Duty  EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:32 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Back to School
Guard Duty  EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:32 pm by Keiri_Okami

» Items
Guard Duty  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 pm by Nakago Yaiba

» Opinions.
Guard Duty  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:09 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Changes I can make myself
Guard Duty  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 am by Uchiha Shinji

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
    Word Counter
    Word Length: 0

Guard Duty

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Jin Shinetsu
    ANBU
    ANBU
    Jin Shinetsu

Character sheet
    Name: Jin Shinetsu
    Elements:
    Fighting Styles: Ninjutsu-50, Taijutsu-50, bukijutsu-

Guard Duty  Empty
    PostSubject: Guard Duty    Guard Duty  EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:49 pm

Jin is on Guard duty. Why would an ANBU level shinobi be on guard duty? Hell if I know. He is wearing his ANBU mask today which means nobody knows its Jin. His ANBU clothes are feeling nice and comfortable, but his ANBU armour is a bit tight today. His Netsushoru balls are dark blue and still floating around him with no Chakra cost. He is in quite a good mood today because its nice and sunny today. As he paces around the wall he meets a Chunin and says," Hello, you on guard duty as well?" The Chunin replies," Good morning, sir! Yes I am, Sir!" It is one of those people. Jin not wanting to listen to any more of this crap, walks on. As he passes over the gate he sees Ryuji performing Fuuinjutsu on it and Jin decides to walk past without bringing any attention to himself. 

After he paces around a few times, he decides it is clear and climbs off the wall and on to a field. I feel like training a bit he thinks to himself. Jin makes a few hand signs, creating 4 shadow clones for training. The stand on separate sides or the field. The clone 1 and 2 run at him, 1 has a sword drawn and 2 going to use taijutsu. Jin makes the hand signs Ox → Horse → Ram and launches it at clone 1, destroying it. He then forms a Chidori and slams it into the second clone destroying it. Clone 3 and 4 both form a Chidori in their left hands and run at Jin close to each other, aiming for his stomach.
    Jin performs Shakuton Release: Incinerating Flare Technique by making the Tiger sign, Jin watches as the clones burn to ash as his huge ball of fire destroys the field. He then performs Exploding Water Colliding Wave to try to put the field out to no avail, but it seems to have contained the fire to the middle of the field. Jin stands there and watches the field burn until it puts itself out.The fight was too short he thinks to himself as he watches the field burn. When the field goes out Jin walks away.
    (exit)

Last edited by Jin Shinetsu on Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Ryuji Shinetsu
    Raikage
    Raikage
    Ryuji Shinetsu

Character sheet
    Name:
    Elements: Fire, Wind, Earth Lightning, Scorch
    Fighting Styles:

Guard Duty  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty    Guard Duty  EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:34 pm

(Hello, Brother o.o lol)
    Ryuji was on his way to the village after performing his fuuinjutsu on the gates and himself, then saw an Anbu member jump off of the wall, with some sort of fire balls around them. Ryuji knew this was his brother, Jin, and those fire balls were actually scorch balls, from one of their techniques, as the scorch balls were dark blue, and that was Jin's signature color for his scorch, as black scorch was the color Ryuji used.
    Ryuji decides to have some fun with his brother today, he needed a training partner after all. Ryuji jumps up the wall, and sees Jin fighting his clones, seems like he also needs a training partner. Ryuji watches as the little practice fight goes along with Jin and his clones. Time for some fun. Ryuji thinks to himself. He makes two signs, and a scorch clone forms next to him, another sign, and a lightning clone forms on the opposite side. With the scorch clone to his left, and the lightning clone to his right, Ryuji was ready for some good training with his brother. Ryuji watches as the fire is put out that Jin started, and then jumps off with the clones. Hello, brother. I see your training, huh? Shall we have a little spar for more intense training? You know that training with me is better than training with some clones. Ryuji said to Jin, with a smile on his face. He wanted to train with his brother today, and it was right in front of the gates, where they could prevent any attackers right away. Ryuji was about ten meters away from Jin, Jin has his scorch balls ready, while Ryuji only activates the technique during a real fight, it provides good protection indeed, its no wonder Jin had it out, he must have been scouting, why else would he be here at the walls? There is plenty of other places he could have trained. With the sun shining only a little, hiding behind clouds, the battlefield was here, in front of the wall, with a clear open field with some ankle high dead grass. Ryuji stood with his hands by his sides, and the clones behind him, he was ready for this training session, hopefully Jin would accept his offer.
    Back to top Go down
    Jin Shinetsu
    ANBU
    ANBU
    Jin Shinetsu

Character sheet
    Elements:

Guard Duty  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty    Guard Duty  EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:22 pm

Ahhh that was some nice work there Jin thinks to himself as he turns around to greet his brother,"Hello Ryuji, Sure it would be fun to have a quick spar and maybe after that you could give your favorite ANBU member a mission?" He says mockingly. There should be a few rules I think. "Before we start I have a few rules: 
    1. Don't use those already made clones so we can have equal chakra.
    2. We are allowed to kill each other.
    3. We start fairly.
    4. No Genjutsu dammit." He pronounces. 
    Now that he had got that out of the way he had one more thing to say," I hope you don't mind fighting on a ruined field," he says. 

Ok now that he had gotten that out of the way he walks to the middle of the field and waits for Ryuji, if Ryuji doesn't start the fight fairly Jin would just leave. As they get ready as large group of civilians crowd around to see the fight because its not everyday that you can see an ANBU member fight the Raikage. Jin prepares to use Scorch Release: Extremely Steaming Murder but suddenly a girls face appears in his vision he knows her, he can never forget her. Why now?  The sword floats through the air like a feather, no please no, not now. Jin smiles until it shoots like a rocket down towards the ground, why do I have to suffer through this? He knows what is going to happen before it does, Jin is on his knees tears falling inside his mask, he can move just staring through mask. It slides into her back. The last image more tormenting than the others appears before his eyes, just stays in the kneeled position on the burned ground. He is in need of somebody to snap him out of this nightmare. His brother knows he suffers from posttraumatic stress but doesn't know what Jin is seeing, he doesn't know what happened that day, he doesn't know the cause. Jins body is wide open for attack and the civilians think the Raikage is using a genjutsu, in truth a genjutsu could not torment him more than those images.
    Back to top Go down
    Ryuji Shinetsu
    Raikage
    Raikage
    Ryuji Shinetsu

Character sheet
    Name:
    Fighting Styles:

Guard Duty  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty    Guard Duty  EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:58 pm

Jin greeted Ryuji and accepted the challenge, but with a few rules... Ryuji did not like those rules. No genjutsu? Ryuji was an expert in genjutsu, there's no way he's not using genjutsu in this fight! Then Ryuji got an idea, he would go along with these rules, but in reality, he would be planning on using it at the right time. Jin has to learn that he should never trust his opponent. Jin walked to the center of the field, as citizens started to walk over to the training area, after all its not everyday that you see the Raikage fight against his brother. Then suddenly, Jin fell to the ground, it must be because of his post traumatic stress. Ryuji never knew what this was about and what happened that day before it started... But this could have been a trap as well. Ryuji knew very well himself not to trust an opponent, that is why he must teach his brother this lesson today. Ryuji told the clones to stay out of the fight, after turning his head around, and winked to them. They knew he was planning something, and that they would enter sometime. With Jin on the ground, Ryuji was able to make his move, he made the tiger sign with his right hand, and then Jin would be trapped in his Genjutsu: Binding technique. Jin would not be able to move at all, now Ryuji followed with the Temple of Nirvana Technique, making the tiger sign with his left hand. Ryuji has learned over the years of how to perform one handed handsigns, this was a good ability indeed. Feathers would seem to be falling from the sky, causing Jin to fall asleep, there was no avoiding the instinct to sleep, unless Jin was skilled in the genjutsu arts. Ryuji knew Jin hated genjutsu, and was not skilled in it, so this technique was perfect in combination with the Genjutsu: Binding technique. Ryuji did not want to finish this fight so early, it started merely seconds ago. But Ryuji was skilled in genjutsu indeed, and finishing off an opponent early would be a good move for someone, if they possessed the skills to do so, and knew the risks of doing so. Ryuji held his hands up in the sky, he would move his two index fingers towards Jin's location as soon as he fell asleep, it would be the signal for the clones to attack. With Ryuji standing ready to give the signal, he waited for the genjutsu to take affect, it wouldn't be long now until he was asleep.
    Ryuji then felt that he needed to send one of his clones into the village incase something happens or he is needed there, he looks at the lightning clone, and says to it: Go into the village and keep an eye on things. You should be able to handle things if something happens, or if someone needs me, you can be there. The clone nodded and jumped onto the wall, and off on the other end, into the village it went.
    Back to top Go down
    Jin Shinetsu
    ANBU
    ANBU
    Jin Shinetsu

Character sheet
    Elements:

Guard Duty  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty    Guard Duty  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:34 am

Jin closes his eyes in a hope to clear his face of the tears but the moment his eyes closed he suddenly couldn't move. Jin is above average in wisdom and could realize that he is in a Genjutsu, but he does not know what Genjutsu he is in. Thus having his eyes closed he doesn't know that Ryuji had also used The Temple of Nirvana Technique and because he can not see it, it can't affect him. I don't know how the hell to get out of this damn Genjutsu, my brother is an asshole he can never stick to any rules but one day he will learn. Jin hears multiple footsteps coming towards him, they must be the clones. His suspicions are confirmed moments later when the crowd cheer.  

His brother may be fighting like a coward now, but that is something Jin never does. All the moves Ryuji has done are the moves of a damn coward, Using his clones, breaking the Genjutsu rule and not even waiting for Jin to recover from the attack. If Jin could move he would spit on the floor because of his brothers cowardice. The Raikage are not supposed to be cowards especially in front of a crowd. I wonder what my brother is thinking. Maybe he has a reason for it maybe he doesn't. This fight has really put In in a bad mood with Ryuji. He had always thought his brother was not a cheating coward but people change and not always for the better. After his Jin is going to have to meet his first Genin team member. I wonder what our team name should be, hopefully the Genin would have some sort of Idea, as long as it isn't stupid he will happily accept the name.
    Back to top Go down
    Ryuji Shinetsu
    Raikage
    Raikage
    Ryuji Shinetsu

Character sheet
    Name:
    Fighting Styles:

Guard Duty  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty    Guard Duty  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:08 pm

Why was the crowd cheering? Ryuji thought to himself, with the clone still behind him, and his arm still in the air to give the signal for it to attack. Ryuji was waiting for Jin to fall asleep, but he wasn't asleep, why was he not asleep? Ryuji is a smart guy, and knows you have to actually see the feathers to fall asleep, so he knew Jin must have closed his eyes. Ryuji moves his index finger towards Jin, signaling the clone to attack. It charged at Jin with great speed, and kicked him in the ribs. It was enough to send him flying a meter or two, and crack a rib or two, as the clone did not give his full strength. This should wake Jin up from the genjutsu, and now the fun was about to begin. Jin, first lesson today, never trust your opponent, no matter what. Ryuji said with a little smirk ok his face.

Are you ready for a real fight, brother? Ryuji asked, with a more serious tone to his voice and look to his face. The clone had moved back to Ryuji after kicking Jin in his right side, before he got up. With the clone standing next to Ryuji, he was ready for this fight. Jin, I shall let you make the next move. Ryuji said to his brother, Jin. He wanted to see what Jin would do, he would probably use a high ranked jutsu out of anger, or throw weapons at Ryuji, he tends to be predictable to Ryuji after so many years of knowing him.

Ryuji was waiting for Jin to make his move now, excited at his brother's decision. Hopefully he won't get angry and quit the fight just because Ryuji used genjutsu on him, he hates genjutsu yes, but that should be no reason to pass on a good practice fight. So, are we still aiming to kill? Ryuji asked his brother.
    Back to top Go down
    Jin Shinetsu
    ANBU
    ANBU
    Jin Shinetsu

Character sheet
    Elements:

Guard Duty  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty    Guard Duty  EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:41 pm

Jin hears the clone or Ryuji moving towards him, he can't decide if it is the real person or the clone. When the enemy arrives he unleashes a violent kick knocking Jin 3 meters away and cracking 2 ribs. With the Genjutsu broken Jin could move and he stands up. Jin calls over to his brother and says," I must take my leave soon, so I will use on more attack before taking my leave and yes brother we are aiming to kill." Jin knows his brother likes a challenge so he makes a few hand seals forming a two shadow clones, both to attack Ryuji's clones using Taijutsu. Jin then draws he sword and prepares to attack knowing that Ryuji had created a seal for the gate which he may have already added to himself.

Jin stands with his sword, but at the last second he would decide to put it away. Jin stands with his legs apart, makes the hand signs Ox → Rabbit → Monkey and bring his hands together while building up chakra. As the chakra builds up it becomes visible and a circle builds up around his legs which emits electricity. When the Raikiri(lightning cutter) is fully made Jin holds it in his raikiri in his left hand  running straight at Ryuji aiming for Ryuji"s heart. As Jin runs he takes a Kunai out of its holster and holds it in his right hand, Ryuji would not notice this movement because he would be focusing on the Raikiri. The moment before Jin's Raikiri would plunge into Ryuji's chest Jin would deactivate it and at the same time stab Ryuji in a non vital spot in his lower chest. After the attack Jin would  ask," Ryuji, before you go to the hospital will you add the seal you added to the gate to me? You know, the one you told me about last night." After this is done Jin would walk away to his appointment.   
    (exit)
    Back to top Go down
    Ryuji Shinetsu
    Raikage
    Raikage
    Ryuji Shinetsu

Character sheet
    Name:
    Fighting Styles:

Guard Duty  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty    Guard Duty  EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:21 pm

With Jin out of the genjutsu, he was able to fight. He watches as his brother makes two clones, and pulls out his weapon. The two clones attack Ryuji's clone, which destroyed it, leaving behind five scorch spheres. Ryuji quickly controlled the spheres to attack the two clones, with such close rang, and such speed, the clones would ultimately be destroyed, leaving behind three spheres. Jin then put his weapon away for some reason, and made three signs.

Ryuji quickly moved the three spheres that were close to Jin, towards Jin, which would stop his attack right before he started running, hitting him in the side. Ryuji knew what that technique was, as he himself knows that technique, but Ryuji's is just a little different. It was the lightning cutter technique, a very dangerous one. It could have killed Ryuji, and it made him realize that Jin wasn't really kidding about aiming to kill each other.

So Ryuji decided to call of the match, he would walk closer to his brother, which would be laying on the ground, and moved his hand outward, offering to pull him up. Let's call it a day shall we? I need to take care of some things, and watch out when you use that technique next time, Ok? I have something for you, but I'm not giving it to you yet, it is for all Anbu members, actually. I will give it to you when the time is right. Ryuji said to his brother, and would go back into the village after pulling him up. Goodbye, Jin. He would say while standing on the wall.
    [Exit]
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Guard Duty  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty    Guard Duty  Empty

Back to top Go down

Guard Duty
    Page 1 of 1