Naruto RPG: Reformation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto RPG: Reformation. New, Reformed, Naruto RPing. Currently the site is under Re-Construction. I am sorry for the wait, to all people interested in joining, and to our wonderful loyal RPers. However, we are working to fix it ASAP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Custom Clan App (WIP)
Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:20 pm by Ryuu007

» Howdy there folks
Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open) EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:53 am by Number Z

» BACK TO TNRPG
Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:53 pm by Jin Shinetsu

» 01000010 01101001 01110100 01100011 01101000 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101001 01110000 01110000 01101001 01101110 00100111
Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:46 pm by Mr Cold

» Lee Ihciako
Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:32 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Back to School
Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:32 pm by Keiri_Okami

» Items
Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 pm by Nakago Yaiba

» Opinions.
Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:09 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Changes I can make myself
Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 am by Uchiha Shinji

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren Hyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin

Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open) Empty
PostSubject: Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open)   Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open) EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:31 am

The sun shined brightly this day in Konoha.  The clouds were few and far between which allowed for a beautiful clear blue sky.  Birds soared through the air free of any obligation.  Ren was staring up at the sky watching the birds and wishing he was free like them.  Sadly he was stuck on gate watch because he had left the village to search for a lotus.  He watched the sky and wondered what is happening around the village.

I bet things around town are pretty calm.  It's such a nice day.  I should be cleaning my place out or something.  The most entertaining thing I've seen today is the clumsy Ichiraku delivery girl.  She's cute but her sense of balance is horrible.

Ren sighed and leaned back in his chair.  He lifted his right leg and placed his ankle of his left knee then crossed his arms and waited.
Back to top Go down
Zen'no Sozonushi
ANBU
ANBU
Zen'no Sozonushi

PostSubject: Re: Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open)   Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open) EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 1:07 pm

The sun shone through the trees and hit Zen'no's face as he finished his last steps out of the dense forest of Konohagakure. The wind blew Zen'no's bangs out of his face temporarily and he saw Konohagakure's wall for the greatness that it was. It wasn't as great as his own village's wall of course but there were some guards on the wall and it seemed like it did its job.

As he approached the wall he was sure that some of the guards would talk to him if they noticed his prescence. He was walking in the open with his black and red cloak and he did not hide his chakra so he shouldn't have any trouble finding someone to talk to. His goal was to find Ren Hyuga and in order to do so he would need to ask around to find him.

I really hope I won't have to get into any unnecessary fighting and get this over with quickly...
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open)   Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open) EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 3:09 pm

Ren sat in his chair and looked lazily at the giant open door in front of him.  He was feeling worn out by sitting in the sun all day long.  Paying attention to the entrance of the village wasn't difficult but staying awake while doing it was difficult.  Ren began to imagine what could make gate duty more interesting and blinked.

"It's here!  Tell the whole village!  They're here!"

Ren opened his eyes and saw it was now afternoon and a large cloud of smoke was approaching the village gates.  He got up and ran to the gate to see what threat was coming towards the village.  He couldn't see exactly what it was coming toward him.  It looked like a humanoid figure that was covered in smoke.  The figure charged at him so quickly the smoke could barely keep up.  The bottom of a black cloak began to show.  Ren clapped his hands together and inhaled deeply.

"Fireball Jutsu!"

Ren launched a fireball at the figure.  The fireball stopped as it made contact.  Ren looked at it with shock.  The smokey figure burst through the fireball and was within inches of Ren's face with a kunai.

A bead of sweat fell off of Ren's forehead and hit the ground.  Ren opened his eyes and lifted himself from his reclined position panting.

Just a dream.  Okay.

Ren looked at the entrance and saw a man in a black and red cloak.  The person resembled the antagonist in Ren's dream which caused Ren to get a shiver down his spine.

That's weird.  What business does this guy have in the village?

Ren raised his arm and waived over the new arrival.  He greeted the man with a smile.

"Welcome to Konoha!  My name is Ren Hyuga.  Please state who you are and what business you have here."
Back to top Go down
Zen'no Sozonushi
ANBU
ANBU
Zen'no Sozonushi

PostSubject: Re: Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open)   Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open) EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 3:18 pm

Ren Hyuga? This was inconcievable luck.  In fact it was almost too good to be true.  
Nevertheless, it was time for Zen'no to start his move and he begun to walk over to the guard.  The young man did indeed have the byakugan and if he said that he was Ren then there was no reason he should doubt him.

"My name is Zen'no Sozonushi and I am here for you actually."

Zen'no paused for a second to let the news set in and then he continued to speak.

"Don't worry I am not here to hurt you nor am I here to harm the village.  I am here on behalf of the Tsuchikage; Rivu Aiasan."

Zen'no quickly and deftly materialized a blue blob of chakra in the front of his limb and shaped it into a hand.  He reached into his cloak and after a littler bit of rustling around, pulled out a shogi piece.  He held out the piece in his chakra hand's palm and extended his arm to the young Hyuga.  This piece had some kind of hidden meaning that only the Hyuga and Rivu understood so Zen'no would just have to wait and see what happened.

"I believe this belongs to you Ren."

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Nakago Yaiba
Hokage
Hokage

Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Nakago Yaiba
Elements: Wind, Fire, Earth
Fighting Styles: Ninjutsu Master, Fuinjutsu Master, Taijutsu Master, Iryojutsu Master

PostSubject: Re: Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open)   Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:35 am

Ah, what a wonderful day it was. After such a stressful mission previously, Nakago decided to head back to Konoha, rest and eat. It had been over a day since his mission, and he was well rested. The Hokage, dressed in his kage clothes and all, strolled up to the gate. He was here to attend guard duty with Ren Hyuuga of Konoha. The Chuunin had to go through his punishment for nearly abandoning his village after all. Here, Nakago would be testing the boy to see if he was ready for special privileges. If he was ready... Well, things would look up for the boy. Nakago hoped he was ready.

So, he was walking to the gate, happy as can be, when he noticed there was someone at the gate talking to his Chuunin. Someone from... Iwa? He knew that headband now. There was no mistaking the man was from Kirigakure so Sato. So, strolling up behind the Chuunin, as quiet as can be, Nakago stood there, silently, not saying a word from behind the Chuunin, just watching the exchange. Was that a shogi piece? Nakago knew Ren had taken an exodus to Iwa on his permission some time back. It was part of a Foreign Shinobi Exchange between Konoha and some of the other villages. They cross-trained them and helped the lands prosper shortly after the war.

So, Nakago knew this had to be innocent, but he was still keeping an eye on the proceedings. Just in case.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open)   Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:54 am

Ren learned the shinobi's name, Zen'no Sozonushi. He also learned a very interesting fact about the shinobi, he had no hands. He used chakra to create hands and manipulated the chakra in such a way that it controlled like an actual hand. Zen'no presented a long unseen but not unforgotten shogi piece.

The piece. Rivu must have some important reason for summoning me if he's sent someone such a far distance just to deliver a shogi piece. At least the Hokage is here and I don't have to hunt him down to tell him I must leave.

Ren faced the Hokage.

"Lord Hokage, it seems I have beens summoned by the Tsuchikage; Rivu Aiasan. Normally I wouldn't try to leave so quickly but this piece means he needs me specifically. I ask for your permission to leave the village and report to Iwa with this man."

Ren waited for the Hokage's response.
Back to top Go down
Nakago Yaiba
Hokage
Hokage

Rooster

Character sheet
Fighting Styles: Ninjutsu Master, Fuinjutsu Master, Taijutsu Master, Iryojutsu Master

PostSubject: Re: Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open)   Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:39 am

Nakago looked at Ren in shock. He stared at the Chuunin in front of him, the Chuunin he just had a discussion about abandoning the village to, and whom he had given guard duty as punishment and now wanted to go with a foreign ninja to a foreign village and meet with the Tsuchikage and abandon his post? Did he think Nakago would just let his ninja freely abandon their homes and punishment to visit a potential enemy and do Ran-Ran knows what?

Hell no.

Well, at least not alone.

Putting a grin on his face, Nakago covered up his anger and disappointment in Ren. His grin, however, seemed positively scary, as only the most powerful ninja in the land of fire could be. He grinned, a creepy, scary grin that did not meet his eye, and spoke up, "Hyuuga-chan, you're telling me that you, who are on punishment, want to abandon your punishment to go to what could eventually be an enemy village, where who knows what could happen, on the command of another Kage. Tell me, are you a ninja of Konoha, or of Iwa? No no no, don't answer that. I think I'll let you go on this... crusade of yours. You can go to Iwa, but I'm coming with you and Hands=kun over there. Besides, I needed to have some words with the Tsuchikage anyway." No one messes with HIS ninja and gets away with it. How dare that other kage try to order his ninja around?
Back to top Go down
Zen'no Sozonushi
ANBU
ANBU
Zen'no Sozonushi

PostSubject: Re: Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open)   Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:34 pm

(OOC: Nakago, I was next in the rotation. haha its fine though but let's try to keep it to a specified order after I post.)

After Zen'no showed the shogi piece to Ren, a man bearing a cloak and the Hokage's hat appeared behind him.  Ren had sensed his approach and turned to face the Hokage, asking if he could go with Zen'no to Iwagakure.  It seemed too easy for Ren to just leave his village and go with him but if the Hokage approved then it would be easy.  This was not the case unfortunately.

The Hokage seemed upset and his smile that was on showing was obviously very forced.  He permitted Ren to go to Iwa but as a condition, the Hokage himself would come with him to Iwa in order to talk to the Tsuchikage.  Zen'no wasn't sure what to do with this information except to accept.

"I'm sure the Tsuchikage would love your arrival in Iwagakure and I would be honored if you would join us Hokage-Sama."

Zen'no was not honored.  This was a kink in his plan.  Not a large one but a kink indeed.  He had not met the Hokage previously but so far he was not given a very good first impression.  Zen'no however kept his emotions silent and his facial expressions calm and relaxed.  He was an Anbu and it was easy for him to conceal such things.

"Shall we go then?"
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open)   Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:02 pm

[OOC: Nakago, my character was pretty much a refugee going from nation to nation most of his years.  Maybe we'll get into it during our trip.]

The Hokage had a very eerie smile on his face.  Ren could feel the hairs on the back of his neck stiffen.  The Hokage asked a couple rhetorical questions with a scolding tone and agreed to let Ren leave the village on one condition: He accompany them to Iwa.

Wow.  I don't know what this guy's issue is but he definitely wasn't what I pictured the hokage to be.  My father painted an entirely different picture when he would tell me stories of past Hokages.

Zen'no asked if everyone was ready to leave to which the young Hyuga smiled and nodded.  As they began to walk toward the vast forest in front of them Ren remembered he almost forgot something.

"My backpack!  Can't leave the village without this." Ren ran back to his chair.  "Almost has my entire life in it."  He chuckled as he caught up with Zen'no and Nakago.

[Exit]

Last edited by Ren Hyuga on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nakago Yaiba
Hokage
Hokage

Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open)   Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:23 am

((*cough* My apologies, Zen, I guess we can do a post order outside of battle too. And I guess I should have read up on your history. Sorry for assuming things, Ren! D:))

Nakago figured neither of them liked him very much at this point. After all, he bet the Iwa ninja expected only Ren to come along. But really, how did they expect Nakago to let his ninja wander to another village just because the other Kage said so? He'd have to put this Tsuchikage in his place, ordering his ninja around. Them, Ren ran back, nearly forgetting his backpack. The little things of youth such as that brought a smile to Nakago's face, remembering fondly the past when he was that age...

When he was that age? Man, he was feeling like an Old Man at this point. Chuckling light heartedly at Ren's expense, he patted the boy on his shoulder before winking at him after he caught back up. "Well, let's go see what the Tsuchikage wants, eh? It must be important, hehe." He followed behind the two of them, bringing up the rear. He'd keep an eye on the two of them for sure.

[exit to whatever topic you guys make]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open)   Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gate Duty With the Hokage (Char Dev/ Open)
Page 1 of 1