Naruto RPG: Reformation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto RPG: Reformation. New, Reformed, Naruto RPing. Currently the site is under Re-Construction. I am sorry for the wait, to all people interested in joining, and to our wonderful loyal RPers. However, we are working to fix it ASAP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Custom Clan App (WIP)
Learning Ones Past (CD, Self only) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:20 pm by Ryuu007

» Howdy there folks
Learning Ones Past (CD, Self only) EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:53 am by Number Z

» BACK TO TNRPG
Learning Ones Past (CD, Self only) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:53 pm by Jin Shinetsu

» 01000010 01101001 01110100 01100011 01101000 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101001 01110000 01110000 01101001 01101110 00100111
Learning Ones Past (CD, Self only) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:46 pm by Mr Cold

» Lee Ihciako
Learning Ones Past (CD, Self only) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:32 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Back to School
Learning Ones Past (CD, Self only) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:32 pm by Keiri_Okami

» Items
Learning Ones Past (CD, Self only) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 pm by Nakago Yaiba

» Opinions.
Learning Ones Past (CD, Self only) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:09 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Changes I can make myself
Learning Ones Past (CD, Self only) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 am by Uchiha Shinji

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
    Word Counter
    Word Length: 0

Learning Ones Past (CD, Self only)

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Akashi Uzumaki
    Jounin
    Jounin
    Akashi Uzumaki

Monkey

Character sheet
    Name: Uzumaki Akashi
    Elements: Raiton
    Fighting Styles:

Learning Ones Past (CD, Self only) Empty
    PostSubject: Learning Ones Past (CD, Self only)   Learning Ones Past (CD, Self only) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:45 pm

Flashback
    ~Twelve Years Ago~

A young red haired boy ran through the Uzumaki District streets, a shinobi chasing the loud runt. “No more training today! I’m playing for the rest of the day! Nah nah nah.” Jumping around the kid sneered at the shinobi, jeering him into an even fouler mood. “You’re not finished with training today Akashi! Get back here at once and finish your exercises or I won’t give you a moments rest!” As the two tore through the street, the boy caught a flash of movement to his left. A golden chain shot out towards him, piercing straight through his chest. There was no wound on the boy’s body, but he felt a strong tug as he was pulled towards the source of this mystery chain.

The chain exited his body, tossing him on the ground in front of the one who cast it. Slowly casting his gaze up he met the eyes of the Uzumaki Clan Leader, a scowl upon his face. “Young man, just what do you think you’re doing? Causing such a ruckus from your precious training time, do you even know what this means? You are the first shinobi to come out of this clan in decades, and the only other one besides me in the entire clan.” The boys teacher finally caught up, noticing the clan leader giving Akashi a stern lecture. “I’ll be taking over this ones training, seems he needs some more discipline whipped into him. Thank you for your work, you’ve been a great help to our clan.” Bowing, the shinobi left, a sigh of relief audibly coming from him.

“I think it’s time for a history lesson Akashi, you need to learn the old ways of the clan. You’ll be clan leader one day, it’s important you’re aware of these things. You’ll become a fine swirling whirlpool, even these turbulent currents of yours.” A puzzled look crossed Akashi’s face. “Tur-Turbulent? What are you talking about old man, you don’t make any sense.” The old man let out his own sigh, seeing what the old teacher had to put up with. “This won’t be an easy task, but you’ll learn. Now lets head over to the Uzumaki library, there’s something I want to show you.”

Akashi didn’t pay attention to what he wa saying, instead remembering powerful chain he had used against him. Hmm, if this old fart could do something as amazing as that, I suppose there’s something to be learned from him.
    Back to top Go down
    Akashi Uzumaki
    Jounin
    Jounin
    Akashi Uzumaki

Monkey

Character sheet
    Fighting Styles:

PostSubject: Re: Learning Ones Past (CD, Self only)   Learning Ones Past (CD, Self only) EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 4:35 am

The old shinobi shuffled along at a surprisingly swift pace, forcing the little Uzumaki boy to job beside him as the long legs swung beside him. “Have you ever been to the history center in our little part of Konoha? It’s where the clan leaders office is, so you best get to know it well.” Akashi replied with a grumpy face, looking at the man with clear distaste. “Only when I was little, my parents took me there to learn about our history. It was the most boring day ever, I almost fell asleep. Don’t really remember anything from back then.”

The old Uzumaki stopped suddenly and Akashi looked at the doors in front of them. A red swirl was painted onto the wooden door, which creaked open as the old shinobi pressed his plan against it. "Tell me Akashi, what do you know about our clans history?” The two walked into the building, Akashi slowly trailing behind him. “Well? Speak up boy, does it look like I have much time to be idly waiting? What do you know of the clans history?”

"Well, I know about Naruto but so does anyone who wants to become a shinobi. He became as powerful as possible to fight the bad guys during his life. Don't really know anything other than that. I told you I was bored out of my mind last time I was here, nothing really stuck."

"Then we've got some serious work to do here young shinobi. You must learn from the past, it helps shape you as a leader and is absolutely required if your to become the sole military might of this clan someday. Tell me, if our ancestor Naruto was able to become so powerful and change the shinobi world how has it relapsed into chaos once more?"

Akashi struggled over this question, as it forced the young shinobi to think about the world as a whole. He thought back to all his parents had taught him and what he had been learning in the shinobi academy recently.
    Back to top Go down
    Akashi Uzumaki
    Jounin
    Jounin
    Akashi Uzumaki

Monkey

Character sheet
    Fighting Styles:

PostSubject: Re: Learning Ones Past (CD, Self only)   Learning Ones Past (CD, Self only) EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 4:37 am

Finally, the young boy had thought of answer for the old man. “I’ve never left the village, only done small missions inside the Land of Fire but from what I’ve seen only the powerful can get what they want. Being leader of the clan means the actions taken by its members are their responsibilities. That’s why the leaders need power, as much as they can get to protect those they care about.” Akashi swung his leg forward in a bashful manner, as if trying to kick out some non-existent dirt from the ground. “My father died on the line of duty. He was always going on about how he has a soldier for the clan and village and he would give his life to keep us protected. That was the day I decided I would become a shinobi. One powerful enough to lead this clan into a bright future.”

“Well, your answer isn’t quite as dull as I had thought. Perhaps there’s something in you that hasn’t been present in the clan for age; determination and guys. I know you're more of the learning by doing type, but if you're to lead one day you need to learn some proper methods. And the only way to do that is through looking at the past”
    Back to top Go down
    Akashi Uzumaki
    Jounin
    Jounin
    Akashi Uzumaki

Monkey

Character sheet
    Fighting Styles:

PostSubject: Re: Learning Ones Past (CD, Self only)   Learning Ones Past (CD, Self only) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:00 am

Akashi looked at the clan leader, finally realizing what he was putting aside to be with such a rambunctious kid as he was. The boy suddenly dropped his torso down in a bow, a humbling act that he rarely performed when not asked to. “Thanks for spending some time with me. I know you have lots of stuff to do and this must take awhile. I’ll try to pay more attention now..... But I can’t promise all the time. Also, I know I should know your name but what is it again Grandpa?”

“Hohoho just call me Shin. Now let’s continue this lesson tomorrow, as you said I do have quite the busy schedule. Lets meet again tomorrow at dusk, I want to see you up and early Akashi”

“Thank you Shin-senpai! See you tomorrow bright and early.” Psssshhhh, like hell I’m waking up that early. I’ll give the old geezer a few hours to toil, then I’ll show up.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning Ones Past (CD, Self only)   Learning Ones Past (CD, Self only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning Ones Past (CD, Self only)
    Page 1 of 1