Naruto RPG: Reformation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto RPG: Reformation. New, Reformed, Naruto RPing. Currently the site is under Re-Construction. I am sorry for the wait, to all people interested in joining, and to our wonderful loyal RPers. However, we are working to fix it ASAP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Custom Clan App (WIP)
A New Jutsu for the Occassion. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:20 pm by Ryuu007

» Howdy there folks
A New Jutsu for the Occassion. EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:53 am by Number Z

» BACK TO TNRPG
A New Jutsu for the Occassion. EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:53 pm by Jin Shinetsu

» 01000010 01101001 01110100 01100011 01101000 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101001 01110000 01110000 01101001 01101110 00100111
A New Jutsu for the Occassion. EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:46 pm by Mr Cold

» Lee Ihciako
A New Jutsu for the Occassion. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:32 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Back to School
A New Jutsu for the Occassion. EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:32 pm by Keiri_Okami

» Items
A New Jutsu for the Occassion. EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 pm by Nakago Yaiba

» Opinions.
A New Jutsu for the Occassion. EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:09 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Changes I can make myself
A New Jutsu for the Occassion. EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 am by Uchiha Shinji

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
Word Counter
Word Length: 0

A New Jutsu for the Occassion.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kishin
Genin
Genin
Kishin

Character sheet
Name: Kishin Kaze Shou
Elements: Wind
Fighting Styles:

A New Jutsu for the Occassion. Empty
PostSubject: A New Jutsu for the Occassion.   A New Jutsu for the Occassion. EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:59 pm

(FIRST POST IN SUNA!!!!)
Manipulating Attack Blades - C

Kishin walked into the open red sands of Kaze no Kuni, into the Shukaku Canyon for a little bit of much needed training.  The area was open, with a few small bolders littering the grounds.  It could have almost been mistaken for a sand garden.  It was going to be a sunny day so he headed out to the fields early in the morning.  It was going to get hot quite quickly and if he stayed out passed noon, chances are he would become fried.  

I had just graduated from the academy about a week ago, and was still waiting for a Chuunin or Jounin to be assigned to.  A sensei to learn more advanced skills from.  I was used to the personal training from a sensei one on one or even three on one.  I didn't receive that training from the academy, that was a small part of my training.  Most of my training was received from my own family.  Clan members and my father, my grandfather, and especially my mother all had a hand in my training.  I didn't want to let my family down in any way.

Though most of my trainings was given to me by my family, training that was much more advanced, torturous, and grueling then that of the academy, the time spend in the academy wasn't for waste.  One thing that was taught to me by the academy that wasn't in the training from my clan was chakra manipulation.  I had learned most if not all that I knew about chakra from the academy.  My clan's teachings were meant to be more physical and mental.  Not everyone in the clan learned to use chakra, and I was a possibility of falling into that category.  At least, not until an older age.  But since I did enter the academy, I got the training earlier.

That brought me to where I was now, the Shukaku Canyon.  The training grounds of shinobi from Sunagakure for ages.  I was finally going to use that knowledge of chakra manipulation towards a more offensive form of combat using my weapons.  A well known village jutsu that was used by the best in the village.  Manipulating Attack Blades.  A jutsu that I had seen a few times used by members of our clan during the festivals we had to honor the gods.  It seemed like an amazing skill and was something I wanted to learn.

I grabbed two of my kunia into my hands.  'Now how was the jutsu done?' I focus chakra into my hands, then tried to spread the kunia out into the air.  They all did exactly like they should have, they all fell to the ground.  "Ya, I didn't think it would be that easy.  Otherwise, everyone would be able to use this jutsu.  There had to be some secret to this jutsu.  Though now that I think about it, I have seen others do such things."  I had seen someone use a scroll in a similar way before, having it seem to stay in the air.  'Perhaps chakra could be used in such a way outside the body close, that it could keep something in the air when not moving? '

In both cases, they had just stayed in the one spot.  Maybe that was how it was done?  I focused the chakra into my hands again, and onto the items.  I breathed in deeply then out.  On my next breath I started to focus chakra outside my body.  I moved my arms, spreading the kunia in the area, and again they fell, though it did seem...slower?  Maybe hopeful thinking?

I picked up the kunia again, and held them tight.  "Maybe..." I put all but one away.  'Start with one, then move onto two and so on.' I held the kunia in my hand, focusing chakra into that hand.  Then I focused on putting chakra in to the item.  The chakra would just coat the outside of the blade.  Then I tried to spread chakra outside my body.  It had to all be done at the same time.  I moved the kunai into place and let go.  It seemed to hover for just a moment, then fell to the ground, sticking into the sand.  

Progress, that was the secret.  I had to focus the same chakra in all places at once.  With the slight bit of potential showings, I was becoming much more confident.  This jutsu would work best fast obviously, or at least at my skill level, more likely to be accomplished.  I repeated and went through the steps quicker this time.  The kunia stayed up longer.  I then tried to launch it forward, pushing my hand forward.  Nothing. I tried again, and it moved, falling to the ground.  

'Okay...so it wasn't launched physically obviously.' Why I moved my hand at all seemed kind of stupid on second thought.  I just had to push my chakra out.  That is what would take the most chakra, the launching.  

I tried the jutsu again.   I focused chakra into my hand, then the kunia, then outside my body and lifted my hand.  I released the kunia into the air and it stayed, hovering in the air.  I would just let the kunia sit their, letting it float.  I wanted to make sure I had the hang of this portion.  Keeping my focus on trying to keep it in the air was quite exhausting.  It had been about forty-five seconds, but felt like forty-five minuets, and the arrow just sat in the air.  It seemed I was learning this part of the jutsu quickly enough.  

Now for the harder part of the jutsu, the launching portion.  I tried to spread my chakra out, and the arrow moved away from me, at an outstanding 1/2 an inch every 2 seconds.  I laughed inside.  It was horrifyingly 'fast', I almost felt like giving up at that moment.  I gave out a sigh on the outside.  The Kunia fell to the ground at about 2 feet away.

"Let's try this again."  I pulled out another kunia and repeated the steps.  The kunia stayed in the air, easy part done. I pushed my chakra again, and the kunia seemed to move much quicker, as compariable to before, and landed 5 feet away.  I had to be missing something?  An important part of the launching process.  'This portion of the jutsu seemed similar to walking on water I guess, where chakra was used to push against the moving water.'

'This time, I was using my chakra on an item, in the air.  Or rather, no, it wasn't air, I was using it on chakra.'  I laughed, 'if it was on air, I could walk on air then, that would be something.  No, I was pushing off of my own chakra.'  So what I needed to do was the opposite of walking on water.  If you used to much chakra on the water, you wouldn't be able to move, to little and you fell.  

In this case, I was using to little.  So I retried the jutsu. "My chakra was a wall, unmoving."  I repeated the thought a few times, "My chakra was a wall, unmoving.  My chakra was a wall, unmoving.  My chakra was a wall, unmoving."  I stopped saying it and repeated it to myself in my head.  'My chakra was a wall, unmoving.  My chakra was a wall, unmoving.'  Then I pushed as much chakra as I could and the arrow shot out, then fell to the ground, sticking into the red sands at a slant sliding then coming to a stop flat on the surface.

"Ha ha, it worked out better then I hoped."  The kunia had traveled 15 feet this time.  I retried using two kunia, then three, four, five.  It was easy enough to get the amount of kunia into the air.  Each time I tried to launch the weapons, they traveled further and further.  I managed to get the kunia to travel 25 feet.  

My next step would be to try and reduce the amount of chakra I used to launch them, to just enough to fire it fast, but not to much as to waste chakra.  Chakra wasn't an infinite source.  Well, not infiniet at a single moment of time.  I could regain chakra with rest, but at a set time without rest, I had a set limit.  It would be important to try and conserve as much chakra as I could so I had more later on to use when needed.

Later on I would need to continue practicing, to increase my accuracy and distance. It was shuriken practice all over again at the academy.  I wasn't that bad at that, now of course, when I first started though..  For now I ended my training session.  The sun was getting high above me, and the temperature was rising quickly.  Though I hadn't done much physically, I felt a little tired.  I had used a lot of chakra to try and learn this technique.  And that use had caused me some fatigue, another important need of controlling the amount of expended chakra.

+10 exp for post
+25 exp for 1500 words

55 exp used
75 - 55 = 20exp remaining

20+35 = 55 exp

Last edited by Kishin on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kishin
Genin
Genin
Kishin

Character sheet
Name: Kishin Kaze Shou
Elements: Wind
Fighting Styles:

A New Jutsu for the Occassion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Jutsu for the Occassion.   A New Jutsu for the Occassion. EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:13 pm

The sun was starting to set and I decided to head back to the training fields yet again.  Tonight was one of the few nights I would not be training with mother, since she was out on a mission.  So I decided I would get some more basic training in.  I ran around the canyon, just running around it.  This type of training was excellent here since the sand practically ate your feet as you stepped into it.  It made running very difficult, and a very useful form of exercise.  I could have avoided the sinking, by using a little bit of chakra, which to tell the truth, I did after I started to get a little out of breath from the basic form of running.  Both methods of running were great practice, one for muscles, the other for chakra, and both helped stamina greatly.  

After my five mile run, I was again where I had started.  I managed to find this route by mistake, it took me around the canyon and right back here, it was discovered purely by mistake.  I would imagine people got lost here all the time.  I walked up to the side of one of the canyons then looked up.  'This was a decent enough place', I thought to myself.  I placed one of my legs onto the side of the rock and started on my way up.  I went up the side of the canyon cliff side about 20 meters and stopped.  Below me, between the two canyon walls were two large rocks, that protruded from the sands below.  This was my personal target range.  The space between the two rocks was small, about one to one and a half meters wide.  

I had placed a bag of sand there long ago, using it as my target between the two rocks.  It helped keep my kunia and shuriken confined for finding them after the target practice, and was a isolated spot so I wouldn't have to worry about someone accidentally venturing into the small cavity.  I started my target practice, using my kunia and shuriken to hit the sandbag.  I spent the rest of the afternoon doing accuracy training.  As the sun started to set I collected my gear and headed back to the village.  I would need to get some rest today, and then start on my training to release the sword from the seal I had created.

[left]

+10 exp for post
+5 exp for 300 words
+25 exp for finished topic

140+ 40 = 180exp
Back to top Go down

A New Jutsu for the Occassion.
Page 1 of 1