Naruto RPG: Reformation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto RPG: Reformation. New, Reformed, Naruto RPing. Currently the site is under Re-Construction. I am sorry for the wait, to all people interested in joining, and to our wonderful loyal RPers. However, we are working to fix it ASAP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Custom Clan App (WIP)
The Academy EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:20 pm by Ryuu007

» Howdy there folks
The Academy EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:53 am by Number Z

» BACK TO TNRPG
The Academy EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:53 pm by Jin Shinetsu

» 01000010 01101001 01110100 01100011 01101000 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101001 01110000 01110000 01101001 01101110 00100111
The Academy EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:46 pm by Mr Cold

» Lee Ihciako
The Academy EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:32 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Back to School
The Academy EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:32 pm by Keiri_Okami

» Items
The Academy EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 pm by Nakago Yaiba

» Opinions.
The Academy EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:09 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Changes I can make myself
The Academy EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 am by Uchiha Shinji

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

The Academy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaya Uchiha
Academy Student
Academy Student

The Academy Empty
PostSubject: The Academy   The Academy EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:07 am

This is the Otogakure Ninja Academy! Here, ninja hopefuls come to learn and train to be ninja! It was a nice and quaint but small building. Just a few rooms and an outside arena. It was perfect for training students, though.

Today, we have the student Amaya Uchiha sitting down in a chair with a smile on her face. Today, the man she would one day marry would be their teacher! She was soooooooooooooo excited! Jun better show up soon! She giggled softly to herself. She was so excited for this. Her sweet Uchiha hunk was going to be here soon~

She focused on the front again, still smiling happily. A few of the other students looked at her weird, but ignored her. Everything was good and happy! Yay!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Jounin
Jounin
Admin

The Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy   The Academy EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:23 am

Jun Uchiha was dressed in traditional Uchiha Clan garb of a high collared black t-shirt with the Uchiha symbol on the back, smoke grey pants, and had his arms and legs wrapped up in bandages. On his feet he wore black ninja shoes, soft leather shoes that covered most of the foot and ankles, but had an opening for the toes. He liked them due to the fact his feet could "breathe". The man had his wakizashi and katana at his right hip, together, like a samurai would carry them. They rested in their senju wood sheaths, comfortably on his utility belt buckled around his waist.

His long thick black hair was pulled back in a red string, tied tightly at the back where his neck began and his skull ended. His eyes were dark and deep, full of knowledge he had gained through experience and hardships in real life situations. Today, he was walking through the halls of the Oto Ninja Academy. He would be a temporary sensei for the children, to earn some extra money and help the next generation to learn what it was to be a shinobi. He'd do his best to teach these kiddies in the class he was assigned to.

Before he would enter the door of the classroom though, he looked over the names on the roster. Scanning down on the paper, he thought for sure this bunch of kids would be easy to handle, when all of a sudden, he recognized one name.....an Uchiha Amaya. His face became comically disdained. In his mind, he thought,

'Oh God...this kid?! She's gonna be a handful. Oh well though, she wants to be a ninja, I'll teach the brat. Better get to work.', and with that, Jun opened the door and walked into the classroom, the door closing behind him. Jun walked up to the front podium and he introduced himself,

"Hello children! I'm Jun Uchiha, your instructor. I'll be teaching you all there is to become a rookie ninja! So kids, won't you introduce yourself? Starting with the back row, from the far right. Go."
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgreform.rpg-board.net
Amaya Uchiha
Academy Student
Academy Student

The Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy   The Academy EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:40 am

One by one, the students introduced themselves. All of them. Every single academy student. Then, finally, after the kid who seemed to have snot dripping from him constantly went, it was her turn. The girl stood up, dusting off her schoolgirl outfit lightly before turning to Jun with a sweet smile. He curtsied to him, giggling lightly.

"I am Amaya Uchiha. I like Genjutsu and weapons, and I LOVE Jun-sensei! My hobbies are-" here another student cut her off by saying "Stalking Jun-sensei and stealing his underwear!" There was a lot of laughter at that. Amaya, however, teared up, her eyes watering. Sniffling, she ran out of the classroom in tears. They had ruined her entrance! Now Jun-sama would NEVER love her!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Jounin
Jounin
Admin

The Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy   The Academy EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 4:00 am

Oh wow, this was certainly getting off to a bad start. There was a sweat drop on Jun's forehead, hearing Amaya's introduction followed by the rude comments of another student, Yoshitsune Tsuba. Jun tapped the podium harshly with a ruler that was there in the cubby of this. Jun did think Amaya was a bit annoying, but even so, no other student had the right to bully any other student.

Jun made the quick hand-signs for the shadow clone jutsu. He left himself in the classroom, while his clone walked out to go and get Amaya back and comfort her. In the classroom, Jun told the class to calm down and he'd take care of the issue. He walked towards Yoshi's desk, glaring at him in the stern manner his father had once stared at him like, when Jun had once been a young brat. He said to the boy,

"You know how to do push-ups? Drop now and give me 150! NOW!", and after this, the boy panicked. He would get out of his desk and immediately start doing push-ups. The rest of the class looked at this, some children started giggling, but then Jun would say to the entire class,

"Class, I will not allow the use of bullying in this school. Bullying gets you nowhere in this world, and can cause your friends to hate you, and in some cases, to flee the village and eutnr later to cause destruction. It makes nothing but pain in the end, and it's a bad thing. Never bully someone. You understand? We as a village, help each other. It's our job, soon to be yours as a ninja if you graduate, to help our fellow sound ninja. Teamwork makes a shinobi unit, and our village strong, so we can win, and overcome many struggles. Remember this.", and after this speech, the kids all replied, "YES SIR!"

Now, out in the hallway, Jun's clone body flickered in the path of Amaya, cutting her off, and grabbing her by the scruff of her shirt's collar. He would then bend down on his knee's to look her eye to eye, and said, calmly, but seriously, "Stop crying, you hear me? That's no way for a ninja to act. If you like someone a lot, do your best to show respect, and not dishonor. I've taken care of the other kid too, but you should know you kind of had a part in making him react like that. Control your emotions."
Back to top Go down
Amaya Uchiha
Academy Student
Academy Student

The Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy   The Academy EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 4:10 am

Her fault! She didn't do anything! Why was Jun being so unfair? She tried to yell at him, to say he was wrong, but all that came out was a muffled "Uh-huh" as she nodded her head. The poor girl tried to dry her tears, but she was so upset! But Jun was right, she needed to control her emotions. "Y-your right, Jun-sensei... I-I'm an Uchiha." Sh nodded her head, tears forced away. She was a good girl, after all. Oh, she wished she didn't leave her frying pan at home!

"I know... I need to control myself more. A ninja must never show emotion..." She sniffled, before cleaning her face with a handkerchief. "Let's go." she ordered, as if she was in charge. She walked into the classroom, sniffed disdainfully at the bully, and took her seat. She was ready again. A light blush was on her face from the close contact she had with Jun, but that was it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Jounin
Jounin
Admin

The Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy   The Academy EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:16 am

Jun didn't say anything further. He was pleased enough with the girl's response, and would smile a little, following the young one back into the classroom, and watched her go back to her seat. With all of that little drama past them, hopefully, Jun went back to the podium, and looked over the classroom, then continued where he had left off, getting back on the subject of what needed to be taught and such. He had the rest of the children introduce themselves, then, after that was done, Jun would say, calmly, but with a little undertone which was commanding, intentionally intimidating as well,

"So class, now that I have all of your names, let me ask you this.....are you prepared for becoming a Shinobi? Do you know what it really means to be a ninja?", and after this, silence. He would wait for the responses of the students, and would only call on those who had properly raised their hands to speak, not ones who may just blurt out their answers.

Back to top Go down
Amaya Uchiha
Academy Student
Academy Student

The Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy   The Academy EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:25 am

Immediately, the undiciplined ninja brats began to shout out answers left and right. Some yelled about being the strongest and killing everyone else with atonic ninja farts or other such childish nonsense, while others said things about world peace and some other things equally as dumb as that.

Amaya simply raised her hand, and waited. She was a good little girl who knew how to do things. It was because of this that Jun called on her. There were some mutters of biasedness because she was an Uchiha, but it all quieted down.

"A ninja's duty is to the betterment of their home, the village of Oto, and to their clan. They are to do what they need to do to bring honor and glory to our home." She said quite matter of factly. "hat is what it means to be a ninja. To fight for our home and do out best."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Jounin
Jounin
Admin

The Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy   The Academy EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:50 am

Jun was astonished. For a few seconds, he had lost his composure, a dumbstruck look taking over for a second, as he thought, 'What in the world was I thinking of when I said I'd teach these kids! They have no discipline what so ever! Have their parents taught them no respect! This is ridiculous!', however, even though many of the children were yelling and shouting nonsense, there was one student who quietly held her hand up waiting to be called for. It was Amaya. Odd, yet interesting, Jun thought. Perhaps the little girl he'd thought may be a brat, may just be smart and well behaved after-all. Jun called out, loudly, to also gather the other students' attention,

"Uchiha Amaya, tell me your idea.", and he'd listen, and the other students piped down, noticing Jun's eyes had changed color and shape, showing the Uchiha Clan's bloodline, the Sharingan, they knew this teacher meant business. The kids would hush down and start acting more accordingly, listening to what Amaya had to say. Listening with his hands resting lightly under his chin, his elbows on the wooden podium, he listened to the girl's words, speaking about doing her duty for her village and such. THAT was the beginning of the making of a real ninja.

Jun blinked, his eyes turning normal again, he'd say in a more pleasant voice, obviously pleased,

"Good. You know that being a ninja of Otogakure means you do your duty for your village, and your people. But young one, just know this....there will be many things to test you along your way. Being a ninja isn't all fun and games. It can be scary. You will no doubt find many hardships along the way. People will be in danger, some may die, and some, you may even be assigned to kill. You see, class, what a Ninja really is, is a warrior who strikes from the shadows. That is the definition. A ninja must be smart, must be able to keep a straight mind, and do his task, taking any means necessary to win. This led to the development of many weapons and techniques we call jutsu. Wars began, and clans were made, then later, villages and alliances, but no matter what advancements we make, no matter what peace we may gain, there will always be enemies. For that reason, you must become strong, wise, and talented to make it as a ninja. If you're scared, leave now and go back home. Those of you who want to really become a ninja, stay and learn more."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy   The Academy Empty

Back to top Go down

The Academy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG: Reformation :: The World :: Oto no Kuni :: Otogakure-
Jump to: