Naruto RPG: Reformation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto RPG: Reformation. New, Reformed, Naruto RPing. Currently the site is under Re-Construction. I am sorry for the wait, to all people interested in joining, and to our wonderful loyal RPers. However, we are working to fix it ASAP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Custom Clan App (WIP)
ATTENTION: Members and STAFF EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:20 pm by Ryuu007

» Howdy there folks
ATTENTION: Members and STAFF EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:53 am by Number Z

» BACK TO TNRPG
ATTENTION: Members and STAFF EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:53 pm by Jin Shinetsu

» 01000010 01101001 01110100 01100011 01101000 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101001 01110000 01110000 01101001 01101110 00100111
ATTENTION: Members and STAFF EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:46 pm by Mr Cold

» Lee Ihciako
ATTENTION: Members and STAFF EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:32 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Back to School
ATTENTION: Members and STAFF EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:32 pm by Keiri_Okami

» Items
ATTENTION: Members and STAFF EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 pm by Nakago Yaiba

» Opinions.
ATTENTION: Members and STAFF EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:09 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Changes I can make myself
ATTENTION: Members and STAFF EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 am by Uchiha Shinji

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

ATTENTION: Members and STAFF

Go down 
+2
Nakago Yaiba
Ryuji Shinetsu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuji Shinetsu
Raikage
Raikage
Ryuji Shinetsu

Character sheet
Name:
Elements: Fire, Wind, Earth Lightning, Scorch
Fighting Styles:

ATTENTION: Members and STAFF Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION: Members and STAFF   ATTENTION: Members and STAFF EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:43 pm

[00:27:08]@ Ryuji Shinetsu:Ok, I have a suggestion. But its big. We close the site, and work on all the things that need to be finished. The jutsu, even canon clans. We ask the other staff what they think would improve the site more, then we implement what we can. We also talk about the site allot on other sites we rp at, build up susspense for its opening. We talk about the main attractions like fate and yokai ect. We finish the plot and everything. We get an official add and when the opening day comes, we spam the stuffing out off sites with the add.
[00:28:05]@ Nakago Yaiba:Honestly, that's what I want.
[00:28:26]@ Nakago Yaiba:Seia jumped thee gun on implementing the site too early as it is.
[00:28:49]@ Nakago Yaiba:That's why I put in plot staff with their roles to help fix the site quicker.
[00:28:57]@ Nakago Yaiba:The site needs a lot of work. A LOT.
[00:29:19]@ Ryuji Shinetsu:We might even have a complete reboot. Delete all characters and restart. Or well un approve everything, and then if we find problems with SA and stuff we have them fixed
[00:29:33]@ Nakago Yaiba:That'll be what we need.
[00:30:32]@ Nakago Yaiba:It should be me, you, Jun, possibly Shinji if he's still up to it, Rivu, Jin is he comes back, Akashi, and maybe a few others.
[00:30:41]@ Nakago Yaiba:The active people who make the site, well, the site.
[00:30:54]@ Ryuji Shinetsu:Yes
[00:31:14]@ Nakago Yaiba:We all come together, close the site, and work it all out, rebooting it all to make it better.
[00:31:23]@ Nakago Yaiba:A machine has to be made properly to run smoothly.
[00:31:31]@ Nakago Yaiba:This site needs to be the perfect machine.
[00:31:41]@ Ryuji Shinetsu:We also sweep through the rules and stuff carefully
[00:32:02]@ Nakago Yaiba:The original goal of this site was to fix all the deficiencies of other sites.To make RPing fun again.
[00:32:06]@ Nakago Yaiba:Yes.
[00:32:12]@ Nakago Yaiba:Everything must be looked over.
Back to top Go down
Ryuji Shinetsu
Raikage
Raikage
Ryuji Shinetsu

Character sheet
Name:
Fighting Styles:

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Members and STAFF   ATTENTION: Members and STAFF EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:47 pm

As you all can see, we have decided to close the site, for now. We will be working on fixing everything that needs to be fixed, finished and redone. We are going to do a complete reset, some systems might stay, some might go. But we will inform everyone when we re-open via mass email. It will take a while, but we will make the site better for everyone. We will also increase our members by allot after this, meaning more chances for everyone to RP actively.
Back to top Go down
Nakago Yaiba
Hokage
Hokage

Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Nakago Yaiba
Elements: Wind, Fire, Earth
Fighting Styles: Ninjutsu Master, Fuinjutsu Master, Taijutsu Master, Iryojutsu Master

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Members and STAFF   ATTENTION: Members and STAFF EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:50 pm

I am Nakago Yaiba and I approve this message.
Back to top Go down
Kishin
Genin
Genin
Kishin

Character sheet
Name: Kishin Kaze Shou
Elements: Wind
Fighting Styles:

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Members and STAFF   ATTENTION: Members and STAFF EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:58 pm

Closing site..so I shouldn't even bother with the Yuki (ice) clan? :*(

Well when you do reform site or what not, please change name to what it searches for on the web, Naruto RPG: Reformation. That way more people come to site please.
Back to top Go down
Rivu Aiasan
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Rivu Aiasan

Character sheet
Name: Rivu Aiasan
Elements: Earth
Fighting Styles: ----------------- Taijutsu 45----------------------- Bukijutsu 45-------------------- Sensory 45----------------------- Ninjutsu 31---------------------- Genjutsu 11----------------------

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Members and STAFF   ATTENTION: Members and STAFF EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:57 pm

While this looks like a good idea on paper, I know I've put a lot of time into this character. While I am almost giddy at the chance to perfect him, I would be lying if I said that the prospect of losing all progress is very unattractive.
Back to top Go down
Nakago Yaiba
Hokage
Hokage

Rooster

Character sheet
Fighting Styles: Ninjutsu Master, Fuinjutsu Master, Taijutsu Master, Iryojutsu Master

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Members and STAFF   ATTENTION: Members and STAFF EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:17 pm

I think that's the case for a lot of people. There will likely be options at the end to stop you from losing all your hard work.

Anyway, I've shut down the site so people can see us, but they can't comment. If, by chance, they also can't pm, please email me at dman2life@ymail.com for all you other users, if you have concerns. We'll be keeping all this public for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Nakago Yaiba
Hokage
Hokage

Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Members and STAFF   ATTENTION: Members and STAFF EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:07 am

Okay world, I think we should split into groups to tackle tasks needed. Like, someone looks at one thing, others look at others...

But, I'm no good at forming and organizing such things, so does anyone want to help me get all this started?
Back to top Go down
Rivu Aiasan
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Rivu Aiasan

Character sheet
Name: Rivu Aiasan
Elements: Earth
Fighting Styles: ----------------- Taijutsu 45----------------------- Bukijutsu 45-------------------- Sensory 45----------------------- Ninjutsu 31---------------------- Genjutsu 11----------------------

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Members and STAFF   ATTENTION: Members and STAFF EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:12 pm

Well, first things first, we need basic gameplay systems. Combat Skills, Experience, Chakra Spending and Recovery are all key. Combat skills being the most important, I was planning on taking a look at them myself soon, before the stats thing came up. Each of these should be carefully looked at and scrutinized.

After that, we can deal with supplemental things like Curse Marks, Implantations, Bijuu, Kekkei Genkei and Canon Techniques. These are things that come as an addition to the basic character. Like the above, they should also be torn apart, iteration breeds perfection.

Next should come the worldly interactions. Things like items aren't really explained very well. the shop and weapons should be looked into. In addition, currency, missions, travel, bureaucratic elements and village infrastructure.

The plot we are fortunate to have a lot of progress on. Specific stats or further characteristics, perhaps, but it can always be refined. Things like ranks and player jobs can be discussed at this point as well.

Any other thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Keiri_Okami

Keiri_Okami

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Members and STAFF   ATTENTION: Members and STAFF EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:15 am

Rivu Aiasan wrote:
After that, we can deal with supplemental things like Curse Marks, Implantations, Bijuu, Kekkei Genkei and Canon Techniques. These are things that come as an addition to the basic character. Like the above, they should also be torn apart, iteration breeds perfection.

This part gave me something. When we get to a time when we're discussing balancing various things such as bloodlines and jutsu, I'd recommend we try and set a general guideline for staff members to follow when deciding if a custom clan/jutsu should be approved. It doesn't have to be too strict, but something to give a general idea of what to allow and what not to allow. I can already clearly see the people in staff I'd ask to check my custom techniques, and those who I would not ask(assuming I wanted to get as OP a jutsu as possible approved). It'll save us some trouble later on, so we won't have to send people back to re-check everything and find all the OP things that were approved.
Back to top Go down
Nakago Yaiba
Hokage
Hokage

Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Members and STAFF   ATTENTION: Members and STAFF EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:09 am

Alright, so a list of things to look at in order...

The actual rules of the site.
Combat skills and if we even wants stats in the end or other alternate suggestions.
The Art of Approving and Denying.
Side things to help augment development of characters (Bijuu, implants, etc)
Anything else you can think of.
Back to top Go down
Keiri_Okami

Keiri_Okami

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Members and STAFF   ATTENTION: Members and STAFF EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:39 pm

Quote :
Combat skills and if we even wants stats in the end or other alternate suggestions.
Just writing this down here, before I forget it. Some of the combat skills have little to no reason to go beyond 41 points. We should find a final perk to give at 50, similar to how Sensory goes to 5000m only at 50 points(as opposed to 800 and 1500 at 41-45,46-49 respectively).
Back to top Go down
Ryuji Shinetsu
Raikage
Raikage
Ryuji Shinetsu

Character sheet
Name:
Fighting Styles:

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Members and STAFF   ATTENTION: Members and STAFF EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:59 pm

I was thinking that too Keiri o.o I thought; at 50, we give members 3/4 discount on chakra, instead of 2/4. I'd go for 50 if that was implemented.
Back to top Go down
Keiri_Okami

Keiri_Okami

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Members and STAFF   ATTENTION: Members and STAFF EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:11 pm

Ryuji Shinetsu wrote:
I was thinking that too Keiri o.o I thought; at 50, we give members 3/4 discount on chakra, instead of 2/4. I'd go for 50 if that was implemented.

Unless you want people on the site to have infinite amounts of chakra, no. 75% reduction is a LOT, especially given that you can already do a lot with 50 Stamina and Ninjutsu master anyway. Let's not forget the bonus to stamina and dexterity it already gives. I did a quick calculation right now, and given our current chakra guide, and assuming Ninjutsu Mastery at 50 got a 75% reduction, a member could easily get to being able to use 100 B-Rank Ninjutsu techniques the moment they're approved. 75% reduction is absurd.

If anything, I'd go for making the current 41-50 ability exclusive to 50, and adding a lower level of abilities for 41-49.

But, this can wait for the combat skills discussion. For now, might as well stick to the order and start with general rules.
Back to top Go down
Nakago Yaiba
Hokage
Hokage

Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Members and STAFF   ATTENTION: Members and STAFF EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:33 pm

Order is good because then we can remember to look at everything. We can, however, start with the combat skills if you all like.

Remember, though, in this, we are all Plot Mods, lol. Be as objective as possible with the best interests of the site in mind to get things done.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Shinji
Otokage
Otokage
Uchiha Shinji

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Members and STAFF   ATTENTION: Members and STAFF EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:20 pm

I have to admit; the custom techniques on the site make me groan and get distracted with something else every single time I have gone to post in the last few days.  Every.  Single.  Time.  I'll sit down, start to write, remember there's somewhere out there a void to oblivion, double stats, a contingent mirror heaven and earth change on someone without the Sharingan, copycats of canon jutsu with only the element changed, and multiple techniques that move faster than most of the characters on the site, and just go "so I wonder what's on G4 right now...?"
Back to top Go down
Keiri_Okami

Keiri_Okami

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Members and STAFF   ATTENTION: Members and STAFF EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:45 pm

Uchiha Shinji wrote:
I have to admit; the custom techniques on the site make me groan and get distracted with something else every single time I have gone to post in the last few days.  Every.  Single.  Time.  I'll sit down, start to write, remember there's somewhere out there a void to oblivion, double stats, a contingent mirror heaven and earth change on someone without the Sharingan, copycats of canon jutsu with only the element changed, and multiple techniques that move faster than most of the characters on the site, and just go "so I wonder what's on G4 right now...?"

This = My biggest issue as well. Pretty much a more blatant way of getting the point across I was getting at with "Let's make a guideline for what to approve and what not to approve" thing.

Anyway, let's start branching out from this topic. We don't want every issue buried away in here. I'd suggest we start making topics for each individual subject in the Reformation Board("Combat Skills" "OP Custom Jutsu be gone no jutsu!" etc.)

EDIT: Erm ... Reforumotion Board? Apparently it's not the Reformation Board. Can't tell if it is supposed to be humor or a mistake. xD
Back to top Go down
Nakago Yaiba
Hokage
Hokage

Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Members and STAFF   ATTENTION: Members and STAFF EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:27 pm

Reforumotion Board was a joke. But yes, let's make topics and get this all done. Please, no multiple topics.

I think we'll all be making sacrifices here in the coming days per our characters, but as staff, we need to set the example.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Members and STAFF   ATTENTION: Members and STAFF Empty

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION: Members and STAFF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG: Reformation :: Information :: NEWS board-
Jump to: