Naruto RPG: Reformation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto RPG: Reformation. New, Reformed, Naruto RPing. Currently the site is under Re-Construction. I am sorry for the wait, to all people interested in joining, and to our wonderful loyal RPers. However, we are working to fix it ASAP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Custom Clan App (WIP)
The arrival of the leaves(Char Dev/Open) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:20 pm by Ryuu007

» Howdy there folks
The arrival of the leaves(Char Dev/Open) EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:53 am by Number Z

» BACK TO TNRPG
The arrival of the leaves(Char Dev/Open) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:53 pm by Jin Shinetsu

» 01000010 01101001 01110100 01100011 01101000 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101001 01110000 01110000 01101001 01101110 00100111
The arrival of the leaves(Char Dev/Open) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:46 pm by Mr Cold

» Lee Ihciako
The arrival of the leaves(Char Dev/Open) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:32 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Back to School
The arrival of the leaves(Char Dev/Open) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:32 pm by Keiri_Okami

» Items
The arrival of the leaves(Char Dev/Open) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 pm by Nakago Yaiba

» Opinions.
The arrival of the leaves(Char Dev/Open) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:09 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Changes I can make myself
The arrival of the leaves(Char Dev/Open) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 am by Uchiha Shinji

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
Word Counter
Word Length: 0

The arrival of the leaves(Char Dev/Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zen'no Sozonushi
ANBU
ANBU
Zen'no Sozonushi

The arrival of the leaves(Char Dev/Open) Empty
PostSubject: The arrival of the leaves(Char Dev/Open)   The arrival of the leaves(Char Dev/Open) EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:25 am

The Hokage, Ren and Zen'no approached the large gates of Iwagakure and as Zen'no walked he raised his chakra in a quick burst in order to signal Rivu. He wanted him to get there as soon as possible to meet their guest as well as unexpected guest. Rivu could sense chakra from across the village and he could recognize Zen'no's in particular so it would be easy to notice his arrival.

Zen'no turned to the Hokage and Ren and spoke to them calmly and without emotion.

"The Tsuchikage will arrive soon to welcome you both to our village. I hope it wasn't too bad of a travel for the two of you."

Zen'no was glad to be able to turn them over to Rivu for even though Zen'no could have told them why they were here and what they wanted with Ren, he lacked the symbol of leadership and authority to speak on equal grounds with the Hokage that Rivu did. It wasn't all about fighting or missions; politics and negotiating was a crucial part of ruling or leading anything.
Back to top Go down
Nakago Yaiba
Hokage
Hokage

Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Nakago Yaiba
Elements: Wind, Fire, Earth
Fighting Styles: Ninjutsu Master, Fuinjutsu Master, Taijutsu Master, Iryojutsu Master

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the leaves(Char Dev/Open)   The arrival of the leaves(Char Dev/Open) EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:44 am

With a friendly wink, Nakago waved off Zen'no's concerns. He was in a wonderful mood, upon seeing the great wall of Iwagakure. A wide, childish grin was stretched on the one-eyed man's face as he took in the gate. He was awed by it, having never been to Iwa before. Looking around, he nodded his head, "The path was fine, Hands-kun. You know... Iwa is a beautiful place. I can tell you have an interesting culture from even here!" the Hokage declares happily.

He then folds his arms across his chest, keeping an eye open for the Tsuchikage. He had sent Akashi on ahead of him, and hopefully, this wouldn't all backfire in his face. He'd do his best to ally Konoha with Iwa in the first time in... well, forever. He was looking forward to seeing the city.
Back to top Go down
Rivu Aiasan
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Rivu Aiasan

Character sheet
Name: Rivu Aiasan
Elements: Earth
Fighting Styles: ----------------- Taijutsu 45----------------------- Bukijutsu 45-------------------- Sensory 45----------------------- Ninjutsu 31---------------------- Genjutsu 11----------------------

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the leaves(Char Dev/Open)   The arrival of the leaves(Char Dev/Open) EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:03 pm

[Arriving from Greeting the Great Wall]

Still moving underneath the surface of the earth, Rivu made his way towards the Zen'no's signal. Gah, at least this time I recognize someone in this group. Hopelly they won't be quite as strange as that Akashi fellow. He shook his head and before he knew it, he was at the gates.

Still moving beneath the ground, undetectable by anyone except for Zen'no, he moved beyond the group. By solidyfing the ground beneath his feat, he seamlessly rose from the ground, leaving behind no disturbance. Rivu climbed these steps like a set of stairs as he simultaneously turned to face the group of visitors. He walked towards them from behind, and why not? It was always nice to have a bit of an entrance.

"Well, Zen'no," he started, standing only about a meter behind them. "Care to introduce me to your guests?" He prepared a friendly smile for them to turn around. Still, Zen'no was instructed to bring back Ren Hyuga. This one with the white hair might be Ren; but this other one, I don't recognize him. I'll be on my guard, but Zen'no doesn't seem too disturbed by his presence. Who is this guy?

Used Techniques:
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the leaves(Char Dev/Open)   The arrival of the leaves(Char Dev/Open) EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:35 pm

Ren finally arrived at the gates of Iwa with Zen'no and the Hokage. Zen'no remarked about the trip to which Ren smiled and nodded to show agreement with Nakago's response.

Geeze that trip took a while. At least we're here now. Where's Rivu? Probably going to sprout up out of the ground at any moment.

Ren looked around waiting for Rivu to appear. His expectations were confirmed when he saw the Tsuchikage walk up an underground staircase behind them.

Of course that's how you would appear. Rivu, if you didn't have any combat abilities you'd definitely be in theatrics somewhere.

Ren chuckled and clapped his hands.

"8 out of 10, Tsuchikage! You should have added an explosion or two to really make it bombastic!"

The Tsuchikage asked Zen'no about the extra companion he had brought. Ren began talking before Zen'no had the chance.

"This is Nakago Yaiba, the Hokage. Kind of a funny story. I got in some trouble back home and your guy showed up to get me while I was on guard duty. Over the hills and through the woods and BAM! We're here."
Back to top Go down
Zen'no Sozonushi
ANBU
ANBU
Zen'no Sozonushi

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the leaves(Char Dev/Open)   The arrival of the leaves(Char Dev/Open) EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:43 pm

Merely a few moments after Zen'no flared his chakra a familiar massive source of energy came rushing towards the gates.  Zen'no knew this could only be Rivu and judging by the speed of his approach he was most likely underground using his signature movement jutsu. The young Kage surfaced from the ground behind them and greeted them while asking who the people with Zen'no were.  Ren quickly explained who they were and mixed in some casual humor to lighten the tense mood that surrounded the group but Zen'no spoke and explained anyways.  

"The young Hyuga is Ren just as you asked and the man standing beside me is the Hokage; Nakago Yaiba.  He wanted to accompany us and speak with you."

Zen'no wasn't sure how Rivu would react with meeting the Hokage but was sure he wouldn't be surprised.  The Hokage had a large amount of chakra which Rivu would be easily able to sense and was most likely already assuming he was of high ranking because of this.
Back to top Go down
Nakago Yaiba
Hokage
Hokage

Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Nakago Yaiba
Elements: Wind, Fire, Earth
Fighting Styles: Ninjutsu Master, Fuinjutsu Master, Taijutsu Master, Iryojutsu Master

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the leaves(Char Dev/Open)   The arrival of the leaves(Char Dev/Open) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:37 am

A wide grin appeared on the Hokage's face as he turned around to face the Tsuchikage. He WAS a little startled, admittedly, but he didn't show it at all. Who wouldn't be when someone showed up behind them like that. Though he recognised now that the Tsuchikage could travel around his village with ease somehow. That was interesting, but Nakago didn't care one way or the other. Still, knowing SOMETHING about him helped, always.

Then, Ren spoke up, and Nakago couldn't help but laugh. Placing his hand on the Hyuuga's head, the Kage ruffled his hair playfully. Yea, it COULD have used some explosions, for sure! But he wasn't here to explain to the Tsuchikage how to be a badass, after all, he already knew how- he WAS Tsuchikage for a reason.

Still, Nakago had to say something, standing there in his Kage clothes. "Greetings, Tsuchikage-dono! It's a pleasure to meet you! I believe you wanted to see my Chuunin, Hyuuga-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Rivu Aiasan
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Rivu Aiasan

Character sheet
Name: Rivu Aiasan
Elements: Earth
Fighting Styles: ----------------- Taijutsu 45----------------------- Bukijutsu 45-------------------- Sensory 45----------------------- Ninjutsu 31---------------------- Genjutsu 11----------------------

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the leaves(Char Dev/Open)   The arrival of the leaves(Char Dev/Open) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:36 pm

Rivu watched as the Hokage reached up to the very tall Hyuga boy. The behavior was odd, but he shook it off; who was he to judge? He was, however, very happy to see Ren and Zen'no. Given the appearance of the stranger, Akashi, he had begun to worry. Still, the appearance of the Hokage was strange. Tensions were high. Hardly a year earlier, Rivu had made a name for himself tearing apart shinobi, Konoha shinobi being no exception. For the sake of the future relations between villages, he would have to be accommodating, this was an obligation that he was not happy that Zen'no had given him.

"Ho...kage..?" He said with slight hesitation. His smile faded to an open mouthed gaze of slight disbelief. "Haha, forgive me; it's just that you're the last person I expected to drop by." He said, shooting a quick and subtle glance as he replaced his smile. Still, this could have meant that Akashi was genuine in his reason for being here. "Are there any others from Konoha planning on stopping by?" He laughed, trying to alleviate the tension he was perceiving himself.

"Ahh, I kid," he said, stepping forward. "Good to see you as well, Ren, Zen'no."With a nod to each of the three. It was at that point that Rivu noticed Nakago's eye; or, more specifically, his lack of an eye. Interesting... we may have more in common than I thought. With that thought, he jumped into the air. Immediately curling his body, he began to, show off. His body rotated, flipping entirely forward once, twice, five times! If he was going to have guests, he might as well impress them. Still, it probably would have been a lot more sloppy if he hadn't made use of the Flight technique. It was a harmless display, the capabilities of flight merely helped him rotate his body, it would have been almost invisible to anyone except to sensory shinobi.

He landed on the ground, sticking the landing perfectly. As he righted himself, he cocked his head to the right and smirked. "Now, if you don't mind," he started as he began to walk towards Iwagakure, towards his office at the heart. "I'd like to stop by my office for this little chat."

Used Techniques:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the leaves(Char Dev/Open)   The arrival of the leaves(Char Dev/Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The arrival of the leaves(Char Dev/Open)
Page 1 of 1