Naruto RPG: Reformation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto RPG: Reformation. New, Reformed, Naruto RPing. Currently the site is under Re-Construction. I am sorry for the wait, to all people interested in joining, and to our wonderful loyal RPers. However, we are working to fix it ASAP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Custom Clan App (WIP)
Mizukage Office EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:20 pm by Ryuu007

» Howdy there folks
Mizukage Office EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:53 am by Number Z

» BACK TO TNRPG
Mizukage Office EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:53 pm by Jin Shinetsu

» 01000010 01101001 01110100 01100011 01101000 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101001 01110000 01110000 01101001 01101110 00100111
Mizukage Office EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:46 pm by Mr Cold

» Lee Ihciako
Mizukage Office EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:32 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Back to School
Mizukage Office EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:32 pm by Keiri_Okami

» Items
Mizukage Office EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 pm by Nakago Yaiba

» Opinions.
Mizukage Office EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:09 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Changes I can make myself
Mizukage Office EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 am by Uchiha Shinji

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Mizukage Office

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nakago Yaiba
Hokage
Hokage

Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Nakago Yaiba
Elements: Wind, Fire, Earth
Fighting Styles: Ninjutsu Master, Fuinjutsu Master, Taijutsu Master, Iryojutsu Master

Mizukage Office Empty
PostSubject: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:32 pm

Within the office of the Mizukage, which is being conspicuously left undetailed for the next Mizukage to fill in, there was chaos. CHAOS! Why was there chaos, you ask? Because where the Mizukage previously sat, was a giant blood-stain. There was nothing left of the old mizukage except bits of gore, lot and lots of blood, and the Mizukage hat sitting on the desk. The hat was untouched by the gore around it. Perhaps this was simply fate... Or maybe it was due to unpronounced inactivity for not posting in nearly a month. Either way, he was seemingly dead.

On the wall behind the desk, painted on the wall in the Mizukage's blood were the words,

KANOHA WUZ HERE LOL

Now, was it really... Konoha who killed him? Did some illiterate, idiot Konoha ninja murder the Mizukage and do this, or was it something else? Who knows... But Kiri MIGHT just be out for blood over this. Or not... You never really know. It might have to do with the lightning scorch marks and soaking wet Kumogakure head band misplaced in the room.
Back to top Go down
Saiko Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Saiko Terumi

Character sheet
Name: Saiko Terumi
Elements: Katon/Doton/Suiton/Fuuton/Yoton
Fighting Styles: Umm, lets see..I know Muay Thai, Brazilian Jui-jitsu, a bit of Shotokan Karate and I dabbled in Sumo at a young age :)

Mizukage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:01 am

The day was dark and dreary as usual in Kirigakure despite the time of day it was. The winds had been a bit more aggressive on this particular day compared to the rest of the week. Saiko reached up above and behind his neck to adjust his hair as the winds began to annoy him. Having just woke up and left his house, Saiko had not put his hair up into his usual ponytail and the scarlet toned mane seemed to appear wild and untamed. Gathering it with one hand and binding it closed shut with his hair band, his mind began to ponder about what had happened to the previous Mizukage. He tried to not let himself get too caught up in the mystery as he brushed the thought away. Even though he had not known the guy, he felt like the Mizukage was not up to the challenge of leading the village. After all, he had not even been the head of the village long enough for Saiko to even know his name. Finally the Terumi sighed at the thought of what the elders might say to him when they see  how he was going to choose to rule the village. It was bad enough that most of them did not want him as the next Mizukage. No mistake about it though, he was the true next in line for the position. He knew it just as well as they did. No one else in the village had amounted to what Saiko had done in his short but successful time as a Jounin. Either way, Saiko had already vowed to himself that he would not let the village 'turn to shit' under his wing.

The Terumi finally arrived at the door entrance of the building in which the Mizukage's office was in. He glanced up one time above him to where the office peered over. The sight was truly something. Unlike any other building Saiko had ever seen and still seemed to amaze him every time he seen it in person. Smack dead in the center of Kirigakure itself was the building standing high over the water which flowed directly under it. Finally he snapped out of his gaze and continued up the ramp which eventually lead to the entrance of the office building. Upon entering the building, Saiko came into a narrow hallway. After walking a good distance he came into a room that seemed like an office. He knew instantly that it was the office of an assistance. It had been so long since he came to the Mizukage's office himself, he forgot who the secretary was. Not to mention the entire office had been redecorated. The new Mizukage must have came up with the design himself. He looked around but the office seemed empty. He found it odd that in the middle of the day, there was no one around. He decided not to stay and linger around for answers but instead, continue about his way into the Mizukage's office.

He pushed the door open as it was already slightly cracked open. The door swung open to reveal someone bent over in front of the desk performing some act. Saiko's eyes peered at the person who seemed to be a woman from behind due to obvious reasons. The sound of the door must have been loud enough for her to hear as she reacted. Turning her head over her shoulder to see what the noise was she seen the tall Terumi. When she turned she revealed to Saiko what she was doing. It appeared that she was doing some type of cleaning on the desk. The rest of the room also seemed to be freshly cleaned up for some odd reason.

"Oh you must be Saiko Terumi," the women said as she found her balance and turned her body completely around facing her new acquaintance. "I am Kaeda Himura, your new assistant." She continued before bowing. "It is a pleasure to finally meet you, Lord Mizukage." Saiko watched as she formally introduced herself. It was unusual for him to be treated so formally. This was something that he was going to get used to. "You didn't have to get this place so squeaky clean just for me ya know!" Saiko replied not realizing how disrespectful it was for not formally replying to her. "Oh, yes Lord Mizukage. There were a few things I had to straighten up as it is my job." Kaeda replied as if she was hiding something. Saiko payed no attention to it though. He acted as though he did not care or notice her suspicious actions as he looked out of one of the many windows in the room.

"Well, thank you Kaeda." He spoke once more as he walked over to the chair behind the desk and sat down. "Your welcome! If theres anything you need, don't hesitate to call me. Ill be right outside." Kaeda said as she turned to leave the room. Saiko watched the woman as she exited the room. Studying her appearance, he noticed that she couldn't be any older than eighteen. Her hair was long and raven colored that hung midway to her back. She wore the classic shinobi vest that was colored a dull looking blue, the same as every chuunin seemed to wear. The last notable feature was her long pale bare legs that extended up to her shorts which were very short indeed. After she left the room, Saiko stared at the Mizukage hat that rested perfectly in the middle of the desk. "Today, marks the beginning of a new chapter in my life." He thought to himself as he leaned back in his office chair ever so peacefully.

------------------

Kaeda Himura
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Sanada
ANBU
ANBU

Mizukage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:24 pm

There Kenshin lay, waking from his long slumber. There was little light on this day, allowing Kenshin the luxury of additional sleep. However, Kenshin was not the kind of man who would sleep away the entire day. He had things to do, and people to see! Feeling well-rested from the comfort his bed provides him, Kenshin found himself able to easily remove himself from the sheets and begin his day. Kenshin took the necessary preparations: shower, dressing, etc. Although Kenshin held the position of Head of the ANBU forces, he disliked being completely secretive. He kept his rank a secret, identifying as just a Jounin, and walked the village freely. As he finished his morning routine, he noticed his father, Shingen Sanada, had already left the building. Kaihime was still wrapped up in her sheets. Kenshin started up the kitchen, and began fixing up a nice morning breakfast. He whipped a tasty yet nutritional breakfast into shape, consisting of an extra serving so his sister would have something to eat when she finally awoke. After chugging down a glass of Shikamura's famous Goat Milk, Kenshin was out the door. Today, he had one specific objective: To speak with the Mizukage, Saiko Terumi.

But, where would he be? That was an important question. Honestly, Kenshin did not ideally want to play guessing games with where the man might be. Fortunately, Kenshin was a top-notch sensor, the best Kirigakure had to offer. Having learned of his proficiency in the art at an early age, his skill was highly developed throughout his shinobi career, in part thanks to Saiko's teaching. With it, Kenshin had an astonishing field of sensing at his disposal, making the location of Saiko nothing he could not easily check. As it should be, Saiko was inside of his office, taking his place as the new Mizukage. Kenshin set out with a steady pace, making his way towards the Mizukage's Office. It was located within a mighty tall building, one tall enough to overlook the rest of the village-- a fitting location for the office of their leader. It truly was a magnificent building; the architecture was that of a highly-skilled man, and it allowed for a steady stream of water to run underneath. It was a breathtaking sight.

Kenshin found is way into the building before long. He entered the room just before the Mizukage's Office: The assistant's workplace. Making his way past the various decorations and waiting chairs, he walked up to the assistant's desk. He studied the girl. She looked about his age, definitely no more than eighteen. She was definitely a cutie; captivating gold eyes, long black hair, smooth white skin, and a friendly smile. Kenshin exchanged greetings, learning of her name: Kaeda Himura. He questioned her as to if the Mizukage were currently busy, in which he received a favorable reply. Kenshin made his way over to the door. He knocked, then announced his presence, "Kenshin Sanada. I hope you aren't too busy." Assuming Saiko didn't make any comments against it, Kenshin walked into the room, giving a small wave to his teacher. "Greetings, Saiko. I hope you don't mind the lack of formalities. After all these years, it seems hard to suddenly start greeting you as 'Mizukage-Sama'." He let out a little chuckle at his last comment. "Congratulations on the position. You definitely deserved it." Kenshin took a pause, letting it sink in before he moved on to the main business of why he was here. "Saiko, there is something I want to ask you about from my past. You being the man who trained me, I figured you would have the highest chance of knowing something ..." He allowed his sentence to end to gauge Saiko's reaction. Being the wise man he is, Kenshin wondered if he'd catch on. Word of Kenshin's last mission had gone around the village. Although it hadn't been told that his Cursed One abilities sprung up, perhaps Saiko would figure that such a thing happened. After all, when they were younger, the abilities were a result of their fellow squad members, Yoshihiro and Ginchiyo, being killed. Maybe Saiko would figure something by the fact that Kenshin's teammate Oichi was killed. Then again, it is possible he wouldn't, or just wouldn't say anything. Whatever the case, Kenshin waited a moment to see Saiko's response to his opening statement.
Back to top Go down
Saiko Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Saiko Terumi

Character sheet
Fighting Styles: Umm, lets see..I know Muay Thai, Brazilian Jui-jitsu, a bit of Shotokan Karate and I dabbled in Sumo at a young age :)

Mizukage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:43 pm

The sky continued to bleed with water as the rain continued to poor throughout the ominous night. The darkness seemed to cloak the night hunter's presence like camouflage as he stalked his new found prey. The speed that was being displayed from the unholy being was that of near untraceable. Far ahead of him was the target he tracked with ease. It was as if he was playing a game hide and seek with a child. There was no where for the victim to run or hide and he slowly began to realize this as he could not seem to give the hunter the slip. Suddenly the beast made his move to claim his prize as he dipped into his prey one last time.

-Click-

A sound so subtle seemed to bring Saiko out of the trance he seemed to have entered. The state was not its debut for Saiko. Every time the Terumi read a novel that captured his undivided attention it seems to suck him into the book. Giving him the feeling as if he was there in person. It was odd that the simple sound of the door seemed to get his attention and not the knocking or the words spoken out from the other side of the door which were of obvious higher volume sounds.

He finally seemed able to come back to reality as a familiar person entered the room. Still half way stuck in a daze he instinctively reacted to the friendly waving gesture acted out by the newly entered person. He listened as Kenshin spoke out apologies for not talking to his new Mizukage in a formal manner. Saiko began a light laughter and places his hand on his head and began to rub as he replied. "Yeah, you know I don't care much about those sort of things!" At the same time he said that, a thought crossed his mind insisting to himself that he ought to start or people won't take him serious as a kage. Though he did not let this thought make an obvious difference in person, the thought still ate at him.

Closing shut his novel, Saiko postured up from his lounging gesture he usually took when he engaged in his reading state. The cover of the book now faced upwards revealing the title and illustration. The cover read 'The Forsaken Sagas'. The cover art was of a woman face covered with blood around her mouth. The crimson liquid was not only smeared on her near perfect unblemished face, but also on her wrist that was placed up in front of her mouth. It seemed to symbolize that of the mystical creatures only known to exist in fairy tales and such, vampires. Saikos student continued to speak to him. Bringing up his promotion. After hearing his student congratulate him, he smiled with pride. It was not every day that students get to be the one to witness their teachers progress up the rankings. This was cut short when Kenshin asked Saiko about his past. This questioned seemed to puzzle the Mizukage. For the duration of the time he knew Kenshin, he never asked Saiko about his own personal life. As far as his past goes, Saiko did not much know much more than he did. It was at that exact moment that he realized one thing that he knew about that Kenshin did not. He began to debate on whether or not he should bring it up or not. Perhaps he is talking about his transformations. He began to wonder. But how would he know about them. He then decided he was going to play 'stupid' for the time being. "I can try to help you the best I can, but what is it that is on your mind?" He questioned Kenshin. He was truly curious to see what he was going to reply with though he had a good rough idea of what it was but he still did not know how he would know about his hidden abilities since he had no recollection of them before.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Sanada
ANBU
ANBU

Mizukage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:07 pm

Saiko's answer proved to be vague. It was a simple answer, one that you could expect when dealing with an important subject. His answer gave no real answers, only questions to allow Kenshin the opening statement. This brought Kenshin into a whirlpool of doubt, unsure what to make. Did Saiko know of something he wanted to hide? Was he just being careful with bringing something up? Or did he really not know anything, meaning the exchange of words would have little success? There were too many possibilities, and there was no point in worrying about them. Whatever the outcome, it would be revealed in the next minute, so there was little sense in worrying about it now. Kenshin took in a breath, preparing his words. He took the time to plan out his approach, each precise word chosen to dance across his lips.

"Something happened on my last mission. I'm sure you're aware-- Kaihime, Oichi, and myself were dispatched to retrieve a stolen scroll from foreign shinobi. Our stealth operation was discovered, and battle followed. In that battle ..." Kenshin's voice fell silent for a moment. Oichi was a great ally of Kenshin's, and one of Saiko's students for a few years. It was still tough to say. "Oichi was killed. When I saw her die with my own eyes, an overwhelming force began to stir from within me. It felt ... Evil, demonic. I'm usually a calm person, but I felt strong urges to kill, bloodthirsty to say. It was as if my entire mindset of how to approach battle was overthrown by this insatiable bloodlust. An overwhelming power came from me, allowing me to dispatch several of them, but it felt ... Different. After I escaped with Kaihime, I realized something was wrong with me. My appearance seemingly was altered, as Kaihime was crying in fear that something had happened to me. Seeing her agony was enough to subdue that power within me, and it did not emerge again during the mission." Kenshin stopped, allowing it to sink in. He took another breather, then continued.

"The part that has led me here, however ... Is that it felt familiar. When the power began to rise and overtake me, it felt as though I'd experienced it before. Not often, but ... It definitely felt like it had happened at least once." Kenshin's voice now began to shift to a more questioning tone. "Saiko, you're an experienced shinobi. Moreso, you've watched over me since I was little ... Do you know anything of this? This strong, demonic power? I need to find out what it is." With his last sentence, Kenshin's voice was full of determination. There was some sort of power he possessed, and he needed to know what it was. He only hoped Saiko knew something of what it was.
Back to top Go down
Saiko Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Saiko Terumi

Character sheet

Mizukage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:08 pm

Watching on as Kenshin poured out words of sadness, Saiko could feel the emotions emitting from his person. He began to tell Saiko about the mission he had been sent on. How three of Saiko's most precious students were murdered on a mission. This was no news to Saiko as he heard when he was gone himself. Being as though Saiko barely returned to the village days ago to claim his throne over village hidden in the mist as its leader, he had not had much time to let such things eat at him or see how Kaihime and Kenshin were doing. The fact that Kenshin brought it up at their reunion here in his office crushed Saiko. Not because he was mad at him but he felt resentment for not coming to him first about the situation. But that was not the most intriguing part of the Kenshin's words. When he brought up the fact that he had went on a frenzy, Saiko knew at that moment what he was really there for.

Saiko's eyes narrowed on him focusing on the rest of the words about to leave his mouth. Leaning up and propping his arms onto his desk bringing his fingers to adjoin each other in a threading manner as if he was performing the serpent hand seal. It was when Kenshin told his sensei that he felt as though he had experienced it before in the past that Saiko nodded. "Its funny," He spoke aloud readying to explain himself. "There is only one time that an incident similar to what you described happened in the past, as far as I know of. I took upon myself not to tell you until I could gather enough information on what your condition was." He began. "Though my data is not fully collected, I do have a pretty good grasp on what has been happening to you." He did not want to stall as he continued to sum up what he learned on his journey to discover why Kenshin became that of a monster. "There is a kekkei genkai of legends throughout the shinobi world. It is said that the members of this clan are nothing but a myth though, ultimately, nonexistant. Though many stories have been told about them in the past, no on on the face of the this planet have had proof of them until a child from Iwagakure arose in a competition of chuunin exams about over a decade ago. The boy was the first of his kind that the world seen at the time. Apparently he was the one to confirm the speculation of these monsters terrorizing villages in the past. I continued my research and found that you do match the same symptoms which are the traits of what are known now as the 'Cursed Ones'." Saiko took a deep breath. He felt pretty confident that he had his facts straight. "That boy is now the current Tsuchikage. I have yet to meet any of the current Kages of the other villages but word is that he is pretty talented and uses his gift to his advantage making him a powerful force. I think that with my help, we can work together to put a leash on this beast that has been awakening at times of high tension. In addition, you already stated that you could suppress it when you seen your younger sister. That tells me that you do have the ability to harness this power and use it to your advantage." Saiko rose up from his chair keeping his eyes fixated on Kenshin. Pushing his chair in he walked over to his student, "This curse is said to leave everyone it takes effect on helpless seemingly unable to control their selves. I have faith in you that your strong grasp on the way the human mind works and your proficient skill in Genjutsu, that you can overcome this obstacle and truly master this..." He froze for a moment as he came at a loss of words. Finding the words he searched for he resumed, "This thing, whether it be a curse or a weapon that only you have the knowledge to understand how it works."

Hoping that he had put Kenshin at ease, Saiko felt relieved that he could finally tell his student about his hidden potential. He lifted a leg and sat one of his thighs on the edge of the desk as if he was relaxing again. It was obvious that he was freed from the emotions that engulfed him previously. "The only problem is," He started up again as he put a smirk on his face. "This will be a  challenge only you can accomplish. I have no insight on how to master this. I can accompany you to help subdue your outbursts assuming you haven't surpassed me as a shinobi just yet!" Saiko let out a burst of friendly laughter. There was no doubt from an outside eye that Saiko and Kenshin had spent many times together and understood one another that the comfort between the two was natural.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Sanada
ANBU
ANBU

Mizukage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:37 pm

As it were, the new Mizukage certainly had some insight to help in Kenshin's struggle. The man began to unload his knowledge on the matter, apparently built-up information that he had been studying for some time. It warmed Kenshin's heart to know that Saiko had taken it upon himself to conduct research on the condition. He could have turned a blind eye, but he spent his time gathering information to one day help Kenshin in this fight. Saiko was truly a good man. Saiko's speech was akin to a history lesson, a thorough explanation of past events related to Kenshin's conditions. As it turned out, Kenshin's condition was a form of kekkei genkai, a genetic trait passed down through his blood. When he heard those two words spoken, his mind instantly exploded with more questions. If it was a kekkei genkai, would that mean that Kaihime and Shingen also possessed this ability? From all his intelligence, he could assume Kaihime had shown no such ability. Shingen, however, remained a mystery. Kenshin began to wonder: Did Shingen know anything of this?

Kenshin pushed these thoughts from his mind. Saiko's lesson continued, and Kenshin listened carefully to his teacher's words. He told the tale of the first piece of evidence the modern world had of the existence of "Cursed Ones." A boy from Iwagakure seemed to possess such traits, flourishing his mighty shape-shifting abilities when he went through the Chuunin Exams. Apparently, his mighty force was made into a dangerous blade, leading him to obtain strength great enough to achieve the rank of Kage. These were words of encouragement for the Cursed Being. If that man from Iwagakure could subdue his powers and reshape them into a formidable weapon, surely Kenshin could do the same! Saiko furthered this, bringing the discussion specifically to Kenshin. He had faith in Kenshin's ability, faith that he would be capable of controlling this raw power. Kenshin felt inspired, a new sense of motivation instilled within.

What's more, Saiko offered to assist Kenshin in this struggle. Perfect! Saiko was a talented shinobi, whose skills would no doubt prove useful in training. A smile found its way onto Kenshin's face, the first real smile he'd cracked since he made the joke on formalities. "Thank you, Saiko ... I knew you'd be able to help. I must learn to control this power. If what you said about the Tsuchikage is true, this power could be a great asset. If you're not busy now, why don't we try a spar? The power seems to awaken during battle, so a spar might be a good start." Kenshin looked directly into Saiko's eyes with a look of determination. He doubted that his teacher could pass up the chance for a spar with his student. Assuming Saiko didn't blow off Kenshin's request, he'd get ready to turn and leave alongside Saiko. Along the way, he'd say, "Tell me about when you first encountered my power while we walk."

> Tentative Exit >
Back to top Go down
Saiko Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Saiko Terumi

Character sheet

Mizukage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:14 am

Saiko listened as his student thanked him for his kind and encouraging words he spoke. The Terumi clan leader meant every bit of everything he said. It was not as if he was only trying to soothe the boy's emotions for his own good. He felt in his heart that when his days come to an end, that there would be no one else in the village strong enough to take his place thus far except Kenshin. His powers were already promising without the discovery of the new Cursed abilities. If he is to truly master these unique set of skills, then no telling what the boy will be able to achieve even in a  year or so.

Saiko was glad to see the smile on the face of his most prized student once more. He examined him closely glancing up and down at him. It had been such a long time since the two had actually seen each other in person since Kenshin became the head of the ANBU black ops. The Mizukage let a big grin come over his face again as he walked over to him. Kenshin had already just about reached Saiko's height which was impressive. Hmph, already out growing me too. He thought as he admired what he had become thus far. Won't be long for you to leave me behind. Saiko thought with pride as Kenshin asked if the Mizukage would help him train to master this new found ability. He placed his arm around his head in a friendly matter and yanked him towards his chest. "As long as you don't make me look too bad!" The Mizukage said jokingly. He did not hold this position long as he released him from the clinch and continued to walk out of his office side by side him still with a grin ever so big on his face.

The two exited his office entering the lobby where Kaeda stood looking on at the duo oddly. She had a puzzled look on her face. "Kaeda, me and Kenshin are going out for a bit. Watch over this place while I'm gone and you know," Saiko said as he continued out the next door making no attempt to stop and explain where he was headed to. After the brief pause he finished. "Your in charge!" A thought didn't cross his mind whether he was doing the right thing leaving her in charge or not. Surely she knew what to do since she was already the assistant to the previous Mizukage before him. She still looked confused as she spoke, "Ummm...RIGHT!" Kaeda found the words she was searched for and brought herself to a firm position of a power stance with her hand out in front of her head in a saluting state. "I won't let you down, Lord Mizukage!" Saiko failed to reply to this due to the fact he had already exited the office and was being asked another question by Kenshin about the first time he witnessed him go on the frenzy. "Ah right!" He began to explain as the two exited his office building with intents on telling the whole story on their walk to their destination.

◄ Exit ►
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mizukage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office Empty

Back to top Go down

Mizukage Office
Page 1 of 1