Naruto RPG: Reformation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto RPG: Reformation. New, Reformed, Naruto RPing. Currently the site is under Re-Construction. I am sorry for the wait, to all people interested in joining, and to our wonderful loyal RPers. However, we are working to fix it ASAP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Custom Clan App (WIP)
Sutā Hyūga W.I.P EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:20 pm by Ryuu007

» Howdy there folks
Sutā Hyūga W.I.P EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:53 am by Number Z

» BACK TO TNRPG
Sutā Hyūga W.I.P EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:53 pm by Jin Shinetsu

» 01000010 01101001 01110100 01100011 01101000 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101001 01110000 01110000 01101001 01101110 00100111
Sutā Hyūga W.I.P EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:46 pm by Mr Cold

» Lee Ihciako
Sutā Hyūga W.I.P EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:32 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Back to School
Sutā Hyūga W.I.P EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:32 pm by Keiri_Okami

» Items
Sutā Hyūga W.I.P EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 pm by Nakago Yaiba

» Opinions.
Sutā Hyūga W.I.P EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:09 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Changes I can make myself
Sutā Hyūga W.I.P EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 am by Uchiha Shinji

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Sutā Hyūga W.I.P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sutā Hyūga

Sutā Hyūga W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Sutā Hyūga W.I.P   Sutā Hyūga W.I.P EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:02 am

Name: Sutā Hyūga

Age 17

Race: Human

Birthday: Febraury 6

Zodiac Signs: Aquarius

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 125 Ilbs.

Eye Color/Shape: He has featureless white eyes that are normal shaped

Hair Color/Style: Sutā has light hair, which is short with backwards spikes.

Skin Tone/Build: Pale without much muscle mass, just very toned.

Unique Features: None

Written Description: Sutā has light brown hair which is short with backwards spikes. His hair is naturally soft, even without the use of shampoos. He usually wears his headband in a bandana like feature over his head when he is in his standard Konoha uniform inclusive of a flack jacket.  Sutā face has no acne to it, and is very soft and has a mature look to it. His face is somewhat round but has high cheek bones. Sutā's nose is broad and well-defined.

His skin is a natural pale. He is slim with a slight muscle mass. When he walks, he walks upright, with a slight attitude behind it. He has no scars anywhere on his body. Sutā's fingers a skinny and straight but his fight are slightly the opposite being kinda chubby and short, leaving out the bony feature of them. Sutā is kinda short of the average guy.

When Sutā is on a mission or usually wondering around the village, most of the time he is seen in his standard Konoha uniform inclusive of a flack jacket, but instead of the usual sandles, he wears knee-high black boats and the blue sleaves are cut at the shoulder.
Spoiler:
When he is seen in the Hyuga compound, he is usually wearing black robes that have a white trim and a white belt to hold it together.
Spoiler:

Picture(s):
Spoiler:

Faceclaim?: Kō Hyūga

Personality; Sutā is extremely bright, and able to be objectively critical in his analysis. He loves new ideas, and become very excited over abstractions and theories and even music. Sutā loves to discuss these concepts with others. He may seem "dreamy" and distant to others, because he spends a lot of time alone, thinking. He is tolerant and flexible in most situations, unless one of his firmly held beliefs has been challenged.

Sutā is a shy person, not well to walk up to someone and just start a conversation. Though, underneath his shyness, he is a very nice person and respects almost anyone. He can handle tough situations but he can sometimes work himself into a corner. Sutā always puts himself down, saying it's his fault if anything bad happens around him.

When he is sad, he always puts up a fake smile so he doesn't have to listen people saying, "whats wrong," or, "what happened?" He doesn't like talking to people about his problems, so he just bottles everything up inside of him. He likes to read and write stories, to help relieve is stress.  He respects everyone and he gets embarrassed when someone points out something he does "well".

Sutā is interested in security and peaceful living. He has a strongly-felt internal sense of duty, which leads him into a serious air and the motivation to follow through on tasks. Sutā is uncomfortable expressing affection and emotion to others. Though he does smile a lot when he is uncomfortable. He has an excellent ability to take any task and define it, organize it, plan it, and implement it through to completion.

Under stress, he psychs himself out sees nothing but everything that can go wrong. He will berate himself for things which he should have done differently, or duties which he had failed to perform. He will lose his ability to see things calmly and reasonably, and will depress himself with his visions of doom. While he generally take things very seriously, Luxia also usually has an offbeat sense of humor and can be a lot of fun. Sutā has a difficult time saying "no" when he is given more work than he can handle. For this reason, Sutā may be unwittingly taken advantage of.

Sutā could be characterized as brave, although he does not like confrontation, he would give his life for another person just so they could live. Even though he doesn't like to show emotion, Sutā wishes he could find a that special person to spend the rest of his life with. His life long motivation is to find the rest of his clan and restore it to the glory it once had.

Likes/Dislikes:
  • Music
  • Food
  • Interesting Conversations
  • Reading
  • Play Around
  • Helping people
  • Sleeping

Dislikes:

• Lettuce
  • Failing
  • Tornadoes

Nindo: To Find What Cannot Be Seen

Catch Phrase Knowing is Half the Battle

Place of Birth:  Hi no Kuni/Konohagakure no Sato

Resident of:  Hi no Kuni/Konohagakure no Sato

Class: Shinobi

Job: None.....yet

Title: None....yet

Element(s): Water

Combat Skills(s):
Ninjutsu: 5
Taijutsu:35
Genjutsu:0
Fuuinjutsu:0
Iryojutsu:0
Bukijutsu:0
Sensory: 20
Kujutsu:0

Stats:
Strength: 25                 
Agility: 25
Stamina: 24
Constitution: 24
Dexterity: 24
Wisdom: 24
Fate: 24

Clan/Bloodline: Hyūga Clan

Special Abilities:
Major: KKG
Minor Anbu-+20 stats

Flaws:
Major: Easily Manipulated-he easily told what to do.
Minor Agoraphobia-he fears being in wide open areas.

Family Members: Immediately family dead  

Backstory:

RP Sample:

Last edited by Sutā Hyūga on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Jounin
Jounin
Admin

Sutā Hyūga W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sutā Hyūga W.I.P   Sutā Hyūga W.I.P EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:11 am

You now have 2 weeks to finish this, or it will be placed in the archives.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgreform.rpg-board.net
Admin
Jounin
Jounin
Admin

Sutā Hyūga W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sutā Hyūga W.I.P   Sutā Hyūga W.I.P EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:49 am

1 week left unless you state you need more time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Jounin
Jounin
Admin

Sutā Hyūga W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sutā Hyūga W.I.P   Sutā Hyūga W.I.P EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:07 am

to archives it goes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sutā Hyūga W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sutā Hyūga W.I.P   Sutā Hyūga W.I.P Empty

Back to top Go down

Sutā Hyūga W.I.P
Page 1 of 1