Naruto RPG: Reformation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto RPG: Reformation. New, Reformed, Naruto RPing. Currently the site is under Re-Construction. I am sorry for the wait, to all people interested in joining, and to our wonderful loyal RPers. However, we are working to fix it ASAP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Custom Clan App (WIP)
Reviving a mediocre legend - Cold Rai (Done) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:20 pm by Ryuu007

» Howdy there folks
Reviving a mediocre legend - Cold Rai (Done) EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:53 am by Number Z

» BACK TO TNRPG
Reviving a mediocre legend - Cold Rai (Done) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:53 pm by Jin Shinetsu

» 01000010 01101001 01110100 01100011 01101000 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101001 01110000 01110000 01101001 01101110 00100111
Reviving a mediocre legend - Cold Rai (Done) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:46 pm by Mr Cold

» Lee Ihciako
Reviving a mediocre legend - Cold Rai (Done) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:32 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Back to School
Reviving a mediocre legend - Cold Rai (Done) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:32 pm by Keiri_Okami

» Items
Reviving a mediocre legend - Cold Rai (Done) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 pm by Nakago Yaiba

» Opinions.
Reviving a mediocre legend - Cold Rai (Done) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:09 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Changes I can make myself
Reviving a mediocre legend - Cold Rai (Done) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 am by Uchiha Shinji

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
    Word Counter
    Word Length: 0

Reviving a mediocre legend - Cold Rai (Done)

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Mr Cold
    ANBU
    ANBU
    Mr Cold

Character sheet
    Name: Cold Rai
    Elements: Wind
    Fighting Styles: Fucking best

Reviving a mediocre legend - Cold Rai (Done) Empty
    PostSubject: Reviving a mediocre legend - Cold Rai (Done)   Reviving a mediocre legend - Cold Rai (Done) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:45 pm

Name: Cold Namo Rai (or if you insist put a japanese accent on it ''Corudu'')

Race: Caucasian

Birthday: 9th of March

Zodiac Signs: Pisces

Height: 1.86 M

Weight: 82 Kg

Eye Color/Shape: Blood red.. Normal shape ?

Hair Color/Style: Gray, medium length, parted to the left, no specific hairstyle.

Skin Tone/Build: Fair tone, skinny

Unique Features: There is a sleeve tattoo on his left arm. It is layered in tribal markings with empty squares running down the arm like a ladder. A few squares are filled in. First square on the his shoulder holds a portion of a face, second square under the first and a little to the left holds a portion of an anime face, third squared below the second and a little to the right holds a burned away hand grasping a broken sword hilt, the next square holds a portion of a guitar. There are 7 more section like such running down his left arm closing off at the wrist where a black tattooed band shuts it off.

A long scar marks the right side of Cold's face. Stopping right beneath his right eye.

Cold's back is riddled with horizontal scars running from one side to the other.

Written Description: Cold Rai would often just throw on simple things such as a pair of jeans and a random T-shirt that he just pulled out of his dresser, not even paying the slightest attention to any of the fashion trends the kids are hip, groovy and jiggy with at that moment.
    He is really mostly seen in jeans and a black T-shirt or some cargo shorts and another random shirt.

His hair is mid-length with the back going as low as his shoulders. it's usually just messy as hell, I mean like who uses gel or hair spray these days ? The wind would fuck it up anyway.

He usually walks with his hands in his pockets because he is super hip with the kids and super sugoi kawaii princess.

Besides the red eyes, gray/grey (what ever way you want to spell it) hair and the tattoo...oh and also the scar, there is not many things that set him apart from the rest. He's just a skinny white boy. He sometimes wears a watch on his left hand made from a leather band/belt, with metal studs on it. The actual watch face is covered by a metal cover shaped into a skull with crossbones. It opens up to the left. A small chain has one side attached to one side of the watch and the other is attached to the other side.... that's about it.  Razz  << look it's an emoticon.

Picture(s): 
    Not really how it looks but if you must have a picture this is fairly similar.:

Faceclaim?: Zombie Loan (Chika Akatsuki)

Personality: Once upon a time our dear friend Cold Namo Rai was not much of a people person. Sure he always attempted to be as social as humanly possible for the poor dumb ass, but it didn't always work out... ok it pretty much always didn't work out. Even though upfront Cold seemed like an easy going guy, you know he didn't really get involved in many fights so forth, so forth, he did have a few issues. Cold wasn't a giant fan of company as he claimed that he works better alone, even though he would probably blow the fuckin' village up somehow by accident if there was no one around to stop him. He claimed a team would just slow him down. But all that changed (when the fire nation attacked), well at least he attempted to change. After the death of his best friend.. His only friend, the only person who would sit through all his shit, he realized he had to change. He could not go on that way, he couldn't even say goodbye to the only person he ever gave the slightest shit about because of his closed off nature. The loner attitude just got him attention he could never benefit from . He slowly worked on his anger issues and with time managed to learn how to keep his mouth shut and stay out of unnecessary trouble... ok he still slips up, and when he does he might go a bit.. ok a lot overboard, but it's the thought that counts right ?

Cold's appearance does not portray the true person he is. A lot of the time people would underestimate him... and they would be right to do so cause he's a fucking loser HOWEVER, even though he looks like a damn twig who probably could't beat an ant in arm wrestling, Cold knows his way around a sword (I will leave that up to your imagination).

Namo (changing it up here cause I can) is fairly skeptical about death. ''HE DOESN'T AFRAID OF IT'' . As a child Cold was a very nice and kind child, a purely pleasant person to be around, but as the pubes hit, Cold changed and became progressively more lackadaisical. He couldn't pay much attention to anything such as class or when someone would talk he would just drift off in his own little world. Could have been ADD but oh well we'll never know. Cold didn't pay much interest to the happenings around him, what happened to others. Who died or lived was a trivial matter. He was just focused on one goal. He threw anything and everything aside. Anything that would keep him from reaching his goal was just another useless obstacle a waste of time. He could not care about family or friends... he had none.

Cold had become a shell with no reason or meaning. By no means did he want to be the way he was, but that was the only way he could reach his goal, right ? Even though Cold had become an absolute douche bag, he could never kill without a good reason. However, if a good enough reason was provided, even a child would receive no mercy. Cold was a loser, a broken mirror of who this person used to be, just waiting for someone to give him a hand and help him escape the nothing he was. His only desire was the truth and justice, even if it would cause injustice. 

It's been 8 years since the incident. He is still working on his issues. Cold is beginning to understand that he simply can't continue on down the path he is heading.
    Will he be saved ?

Likes/Dislikes:

• Guitar playing
    • Writing music
    • Art
    • Really stupid jokes
    • Metal and rock music

Dislikes:

• Bullies
    • Unnecessary violence
    • Lies

Nindo: Live for yourself, die for yourself and never kill for anyone.

Catch Phrase: N/A for now

Place of Birth: Takigakure

Resident of: Kirigakure

Class: Shinobi

Job: Anbu / SSM

Title: None for now until given one.

Element(s): Wind

Combat Skills(s):

• Bukijutsu - SKP 50

• Taijutsu - SKP 50

• Ninjutsu - SKP 25

Stats:

Strength: 36 +8 (Bukijutsu) -3 (Without specific weapon) +5 (Taijutsu)
      Agility: 50 +10 bonus +9 (Bukijutsu) -4 (Without specific weapon) +5 (Taijutsu)
      Constitution: 46
      Stamina:31 5+(Ninjutsu) 
      Dexterity: 31 +5 (Ninjutsu) +8 (Bukijutsu) -3 (Without specific weapon) +5 (Taijutsu)
      Wisdom: 36
      Fate:

Clan/Bloodline: N/A

Special Abilities:

• Permanent increased agility +10 (major) 
      (The amount of time spent running away from a belt has really payed off. Also you know.. light frame and what not.)
    • Detection of lies (minor)
      (Due to the amount of lies Cold has told.. I mean not complete truths.. yeah.. Cold has gained an ability to easily sniff out a lie. He knows everything to look for in a liar. Granted the liar is of equal wisdom as Cold or below.)

Flaws:

• "Seriously bro.. Relax!" Rage Issues (Major)
      (When something seriously angers Cold for an example the murder of a child without any good reason. if not stopped Cold will go into a frenzy. Without thought of any repercussions, will attack the person responsible. Now the way he will do it is a bit.. well to put it plainly stupid. He is penalized 10 points to wisdom and will pretty much put any strategy aside.
      His rage has a few different.. let's say showing points. the example of the murder of a child is like a worst case scenario that causes the loss of 10 points, but there are a few things that can spark his rage. Unfair treatment such as unjust imprisonment, ripping someone off on a trade, cheating on a loved one, all things immoral without a good enough reason would result in the  loss of 5 wisdom and would cause an angry outburst not necessarily leading to violence but definitely leading to a loud lecture and shouting.  If one was lied to or Cold himself was lied to, he would lose 2 wisdom points causing serious irritation and loss of trust towards that person)
    • "Whoops" Debts (minor)
      (Cold has got some serious debts.. ok well not really that serious but a 100000 yen is a lot for his broke ass. His piggy bank account is in the minuses at the moment)

Family Members: All assumed dead.

Backstory: 

Pre-Birth

Let's see. Well the issue with explaining Cold's pre-birth life is, there was not much of a family to describe. Cold's mother was... a loose woman struck on hard times and when I say hard times I think you know what I'm talking about. 
    She already had two mouths to feed excluding her own and a third was just too much to handle.
    But abortion was just out of the question, she barely had enough money to purchase bread for the next two days much less afford such a procedure. So well she decided to go ahead with the pregnancy and give birth to the poor bastard... literally. 
    With the blood of a whore and made of the seed of well... a dick... this guy didn't seem like he had much of a future ahead of him.
    His step-brother and step-sister were not too happy to hear about the predicament they were currently in either.
    In the end Cold was given away, he was left at an orphanage In Kirigakure even though he was born in Takigakure.
    For some reason his mother even gained money from it so it was a win-win situation... for her and well actually most likely for Cold as well.

Pre-Academy

OK here's the thing, you know how I mentioned Cold was nice and kind as a child ? Yeah see that wasn't exactly true. At least not for most of his orphanage childhood. Up until the age of roughly seven or eight, Cold was the definition of a delinquent and a pure pain in the ass. He was loud, obnoxious, got into fights and would argue about every little fucking thing that he could. I mean if someone said orange was orange he would have to insist it was green even if he knew it wasn't. There was another slight problem. The orphanage was extremely religious, so discipline was a constant hard on, I mean it would not go limp for a moment.
    The religious institute didn't have much problems dishing out their own fair bit of violence for some reason, a bit of nice hypocrisy couldn't hurt here and there right ? Well the thing is it hurt Cold's ass like hell. Every time he would misbehave he would be beaten and every time he would misbehave again the beating would become more severe until at one point he could barely move his legs... probably because they were broken quite badly and the nerves seemed to be in a bit of too much shock to even respond properly. Now this was his turning point. He started to behave, he dressed better, he got cleaner and fixed up his way of talking. How ever this nice facade he had put on did not last long. This is the point where he discovered the Academy. All of those happy children, laughing running around loud as can be and just enjoying their time. Why did Cold have to sit in this place of dread and misery ? It was time he broke free, it was time he was finally happy.
    But a problem arose.. how could he even go about joining the academy ? There was no way the prison warden of the orphanage would just allow him to leave ? Funny thing is he would have as they were already sick of his shenanigans, but where the fun in asking right, it's better to run away. 
    Now that the deed was done and it seemed no one was coming after him, Cold was left alone. He spent the next half a year living on the streets, just waiting for the new students to be taken in. Bit of a bad time to run away if you ask me, but impatience was a part of his nature. Cold had to steal, he had to run and climb, and jump to survive. Funnily enough this increased his agility, which in turn was probably one of the largest reasons the dirty guy was not thrown out of the academy during the first month.
    As time went by and the new school year came around Cold got anxious. Finally he could be happy! He cleaned himself up in the sea waters, washed his clothes and bravely ventured to the academy orientation. At least the orphanage thought him a bit of hygiene.
    Of course nothing could be as easy as he thought right ? Cold sat in the classroom as the new students were welcomed into the academy, but... his name was never called. Turns out you actually have to apply to the academy to get accepted. WELL SHIT !
    For some reason the idiot made a smart move for once in his life, he went to talk with the teacher. He explained his predicament and to be honest, how was Cold to know you had to register to be accepted into the academy ? I mean it's not like it's common knowledge. Turns out talking and discussing things can actually get you to places. The teacher told Cold he would have to discuss it with his superiors and an hour later Cold was in the academy... It's a bit of bad management really. No asking for parents, no permissions ? Could have been they called the orphanage and asked about him, but I'm sure could would have already been considered dead by then. Either way the dirty bastard managed to enter the academy, but was it really what he thought it would be ?

Academy

Let's continue with the academy life shall we ? For a moment here I'll have to put the stupid jokes aside  to describe the happenings during Cold's life in the academy. See, the good part about the academy was that material part. Cold had a roof above him. The teachers had let him spend the nights in the janitors closet and in all fairness it was warm, dry and he had something soft under him, it was almost like paradise. However, there was another side of this glamorous life in the academy.

See, Cold was different at the time. He was not a part of the general scene of what was right in society. He had nothing. He was a dirty street peasant with a whore for a mother that abandoned him and nothing was even known about his bastard father. He was constantly dirty and it was almost as if his bones could pop trough his skin at any moment, it seemed like the wind could blow him away with the slightest of a breeze. All Cold was, was just a disgrace to the academy, a stain on their good name. Why was he even accepted, why the fuck was he just not dead ? That question ran through his empty head every single day.

Let's put it simply. Cold was bullied. He was weak and pathetic. Cold got abused and mutilated by the others on a daily basis. His back was riddled with scars from deep cuts that the other kids would leave upon him during the night. This continued for years and no one would give the slightest shit. Cold was slowly going insane. Suicide, murder, mutilation. These things ran trough his head louder than ever before. Like a knocking on a door it became louder and louder, and louder. JUST DIE ! It was like there were voices inside his head that were forcing him to insanity. No it was no longer just everyone else. Now he started to believe he was going insane. The academy was not the happy end he had wished for, in fact it was the opposite.

Despite everything Cold trained. He continued to live with all the abuse. He used it to make him stronger. The beatings raised his constitution and eventually he started fighting back, then eventually winning. The slow impending insanity numbed him to any hate, love or any emotion over all. This excuse for a child grew into a young man. However this young man was just a shell now. He was feared. Cold had become ruthless to anyone in his way. What else could he be when there was no one that could teach him what love is or the meaning of forgiveness ?
    Cold became a genin and that was the end of that story, but a beginning to an even worse tale.

Genin

OK so here's the issue with Cold's genin days. The bastard barely did anything during this time. No training, missions or battles mattered during the span of the years he spent as a genin, they would not influence him as a person. What mattered truly were the interactions he had with other people. The giant mistake he made by letting his guard down, or at least so he believes.
    See there used to be this girl in his life. A really nice looking young lady, cute as a button as it were.. I don't know why that's a saying, but that's what people say right ? Anyway. This young girl, with silvery hair and deep blue eyes. She never seemed to leave Cold's side. Ok when I say young girl don't get me wrong here I'm not talking about a four year old.. Cold and her were both the same age at this time, they were fourteen. Yes it's a bit young to be talking about love, that's true. But hey love knows no limits right ? Well of course besides the limit of not really knowing love which is a bit of an issue which in fact..Cold was having.
    Can you really blame the guy for not knowing what love is ? Well yeah you can, BUT you shouldn't ! I'll tell you this, he really, really tried. Even though his selfish ass kept pushing her away it really seemed this girl cared for him, but why? Her name was Aya, but I'm getting ahead of my self here. Aya was a civilian she had no military/shinobi background what so ever. The way they met is an interesting tale which I don't feel like explaining, but I will because I'm a nice person.
    So here's how it all began. 
    As children do, they love to hear horror stories, ok well not all children do, but the cool ones do and well Cold was cool as fuck. IfyouknowwhatI'msayin'. There was a rumor of ghosts in town. The funny thing was, the ghosts were supposed to be showing up in a fairly peculiar place, Cold's old home, the orphanage. It's been a few years  since he's been anywhere near the place and they were closed down a couple years after Cold left. The place looked terrible when Cold was there, but it just looked like a pile of.. rubble now. You thought of something else didn't you ? As children were, dares were flying around everywhere and everyone was brave or a complete chicken shit at the moment, but no one would enter the place. Cold being the cool fucker he was just casually walked into the place. He was lucky nothing broke his neck by falling on him. The place could have fallen apart any moment. 
    This is where they met. A weird place indeed, but it works. As Cold ran around not so nostalgic of the place, exploring all the old crevices and openings he used to hide in to get away from beatings, a loud noise caught his attention. It seemed someone else was near. Just across the hallway to be exact.
    Desperately trying to hide her "pantsu" as half of her body was upside down sticking trough the floor, how can you even manage doing that? Either way this perverted girl who was totally voluntarily flashing her ass to Cold with her skirt falling.. upwards from her viewpoint, was Aya. For a moment Cold felt sick and just thought of leaving her there, but even though he's a dick, he couldn't just leave the poor girl there all exposed. He was aware of what people were like in that part of town. He pulled her out and left. After that incident Aya started following him around. Kind of like a stalker.
    Even though it was a bit of an awkward meeting, the two began talking in a couple of weeks when Cold grew tired of the constant feeling of paranoia and they really hit it off. Who knew you could be friends with a stalker. This was new to Cold. He had never had a friend, but damn it felt fucking great. That warm feeling as the both ate lunch together. The smile across his face and the sight of her smile, and happiness in her eyes as she stared back at him. Being wanted, laughing, it was the closest to happiness he had ever been. But.. Cold could never tell her that. They spent years as friends and Cold developed many more feelings he couldn't explain. He could only assume it was what people were calling "love" and so came the days of chuunin.

Chuunin

Aya was somewhat like Cold. In the the matter that she didn't have parents. Her grandmother had raised her. See Aya's grandmother was very, very old, plus her family had a long line of cancer victims. Even Aya had the possibility of suffering with cancer. Her grandmother died a year after Cold turner Chuunin. Due to the exams and the increased workload Cold and Aya did not get to hang out as much any more and grew apart slightly. But fuck it Cold tried, he really tried. He would run away from his duties just to meet her, for five minutes and have her tell him she's busy. Aya had become depressed and started hanging out with the wrong crowd. The exact same people Cold was tortured by as a child. Cold was sickened. He couldn't understand why she felt sad, that was true. Cold never had family to lose, he could never experience the loss of happiness, but he knew he was happy when he was with her. Was she not ? Were the rest really better than him.

As months went by Aya and Cold drew further apart. Cold was yet again becoming his old self and Aya was slowly falling apart. She abused substances, she partied every night. It was not a pretty sight. Soon enough she was in the hospital. Cold didn't even have enough courage to face her, but he had to. She looked like a mess, her lips were dry and crusty and her flowing silver hair had lost it's shine. As Cold sat there looking at her waiting for her to wake up, he couldn't help but feel a hot sensation in his chest, like a burning metal rod was being pushed trough his heart. Was this what love really felt like, because it felt just like pain. Aya opened her eyes, she had ruined her self in the span of just a few months, how could this happen ? Her beautiful blue eyes had now turned gray and bloodshot. With that sight alone Cold couldn't help, but turn, grab his head and run for the door. Until Aya stopped him with her words. "I'm sorry Cold, I knew all along. I knew you had feelings for me. It might have been hard for you to realize, but I could tell by the way you looked at me. Haha, those red eye's of you're they can be so cold and so harsh sometimes, but they are really beautiful and soft. I know you're a wonderful person. Cold, you're really not what you believe you are. I should have said this a long time ago, I'm sorry I have been selfish! I love you !" Hearing those words said, a door slammed shut, and with tears in his eyes, he ran. If this really was love, if pain and death really were all he could look forward to in love, he did not want any of it. The very next day Aya passed away. Most of her organs had failed. Cold got back to his duty diligently and a couple years later got promoted to Jounin, then later to anbu. Nothing important ever happened after that. Cold kept to himself did his duty as a shinobi and just lived. That's all he was. Alive.

RP Sample: I do stuff.

Last edited by Mr Cold on Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Mr Cold
    ANBU
    ANBU
    Mr Cold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reviving a mediocre legend - Cold Rai (Done)   Reviving a mediocre legend - Cold Rai (Done) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:33 pm

I'm finished. Sorry that the last part is kind of rushed.
    Back to top Go down
    Admin
    Jounin
    Jounin
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reviving a mediocre legend - Cold Rai (Done)   Reviving a mediocre legend - Cold Rai (Done) EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:06 pm

Approved. 4 Fate. Clain your XP and jutsu.
    Back to top Go down
    https://narutorpgreform.rpg-board.net
    Mr Cold
    ANBU
    ANBU
    Mr Cold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reviving a mediocre legend - Cold Rai (Done)   Reviving a mediocre legend - Cold Rai (Done) EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:13 pm

Weapons and Equipment: Will be registered in updates.

Techniques: 
    Stuff:

Yen: -100000
    Back to top Go down
    Admin
    Jounin
    Jounin
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reviving a mediocre legend - Cold Rai (Done)   Reviving a mediocre legend - Cold Rai (Done) EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:19 am

why do you have Yen?
    Back to top Go down
    Mr Cold
    ANBU
    ANBU
    Mr Cold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reviving a mediocre legend - Cold Rai (Done)   Reviving a mediocre legend - Cold Rai (Done) EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:31 am

it's minus because of my debt (flaw)
    Back to top Go down
    Admin
    Jounin
    Jounin
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reviving a mediocre legend - Cold Rai (Done)   Reviving a mediocre legend - Cold Rai (Done) EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:31 am

dayujm...ok. approved
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reviving a mediocre legend - Cold Rai (Done)   Reviving a mediocre legend - Cold Rai (Done) Empty

Back to top Go down

Reviving a mediocre legend - Cold Rai (Done)
    Page 1 of 1