Naruto RPG: Reformation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto RPG: Reformation. New, Reformed, Naruto RPing. Currently the site is under Re-Construction. I am sorry for the wait, to all people interested in joining, and to our wonderful loyal RPers. However, we are working to fix it ASAP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Custom Clan App (WIP)
Invincible lightning (CD/Self Only/Training/Flashback/Closed) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:20 pm by Ryuu007

» Howdy there folks
Invincible lightning (CD/Self Only/Training/Flashback/Closed) EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:53 am by Number Z

» BACK TO TNRPG
Invincible lightning (CD/Self Only/Training/Flashback/Closed) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:53 pm by Jin Shinetsu

» 01000010 01101001 01110100 01100011 01101000 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101001 01110000 01110000 01101001 01101110 00100111
Invincible lightning (CD/Self Only/Training/Flashback/Closed) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:46 pm by Mr Cold

» Lee Ihciako
Invincible lightning (CD/Self Only/Training/Flashback/Closed) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:32 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Back to School
Invincible lightning (CD/Self Only/Training/Flashback/Closed) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:32 pm by Keiri_Okami

» Items
Invincible lightning (CD/Self Only/Training/Flashback/Closed) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 pm by Nakago Yaiba

» Opinions.
Invincible lightning (CD/Self Only/Training/Flashback/Closed) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:09 am by Nakago Yaiba

» Changes I can make myself
Invincible lightning (CD/Self Only/Training/Flashback/Closed) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 am by Uchiha Shinji

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Invincible lightning (CD/Self Only/Training/Flashback/Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yaju Muteki
Genin
Genin
Yaju Muteki

Invincible lightning (CD/Self Only/Training/Flashback/Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Invincible lightning (CD/Self Only/Training/Flashback/Closed)   Invincible lightning (CD/Self Only/Training/Flashback/Closed) EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 4:22 pm

The sky was pitch black and lit up occasionally as the earth shook from nature's resounding roars.  The environment around him almost seemed to be the spine of a great beast and as he climbed along it Yaju felt like he was in the presence of something greater than himself.  With each step he took he felt the roar of the thunder around him reverberate throughout his body leaving him in awe of this mystical place.  The Jade Dragon Range was renown for being dangerous during a storm and for also almost always being stormy.  The weather constantly changed and the lightning struck hard when it struck down.  Yaju had not just come here to sight see however, he was here to strengthen his body and become stronger than ever before!

There were not actual paths along the Jade Dragon Range and anything that looked like it could be a path was formed from people or animals who created them by walking there.  It was extremely easy to get lost here especially when it was dark.  This didn't concern Yaju however who began to stretch his arms and legs in preparation of his rigorous training.  The sky seemed to open up and rain began to fall down from the heavens to accompany the flashing lightning and roaring thunder.  The heavens didn't seem to want Yaju here but that just spurred him on even further.

Yaju began to run along the side of the mountain range in order to train his legs but it was much more difficult than it seemed.  The rocks beneath his feet made it harder for him to balance and keep his speed at maximum velocity.  Each step had to be adjusted since there were no paths and the little or big rocks could be anywhere ranging from all sizes along the path.  He ran ahead trying his best to dodge the huge rocks in the dark while at the same time making sure to not look down all the time and look ahead of him as well.

Last edited by Yaju Muteki on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yaju Muteki
Genin
Genin
Yaju Muteki

PostSubject: Re: Invincible lightning (CD/Self Only/Training/Flashback/Closed)   Invincible lightning (CD/Self Only/Training/Flashback/Closed) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:46 pm

The lightning seemed to be getting closer to where he was located and each flash coincided a little closer each time to the thunder that followed.  Yaju's footsteps increased in rate as he ran faster and faster along with the wind the storm around him was giving him.  The rain continued to pour mercilessly around him drenching his clothes making the cloth skin tight against his muscles.  His clothes began to slow him down and his cargo pants were soaking up a lot of water which made the running more difficult.  Each step he took became heavier than the last and puddles began to form in the holes where the dirt and rock had shifted.  He would have to be careful not to step in one and twist his ankle or he'd be in trouble for sure.  Although he was relatively close to Kumogakure there was no one up here besides him and no one would come to his rescue if he injured himself.  At this point in time between his transfer of villages he really didn’t know anybody besides his parents who had kicked him out so no one would go searching for him at all. 

I need to get faster, my legs are still not strong enough!

His pace increased yet again as he seemed to begin to run down a hill in the darkness of the storm.  Every few seconds the sky would light up and the surrounding environment would be revealed, making it hard for him to adjust his eyes to either the light or the darkness.  He could see huge rocks to both of his sides which only left the option for him to run straight which was good for Yaju.  He didn't like to think while he was exercising especially when the environment was as hazardous as this.
Back to top Go down
Yaju Muteki
Genin
Genin
Yaju Muteki

PostSubject: Re: Invincible lightning (CD/Self Only/Training/Flashback/Closed)   Invincible lightning (CD/Self Only/Training/Flashback/Closed) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:10 pm

His speed increased again as the hill he was on increased its slope making it harder for him to keep his balance.  The rain made his surroundings harder for him to grab and  there was very low traction so he began to exert chakra out of his feet to hold on to the ground.  This would allow him to walk right over the puddles as well and would kill 2 birds with one stone.  It was a little more exhausting to exert chakra constantly as he taxed his body but it was worth it in the end if it would make him stronger.

I don't know why I didn't think coating the soles of my feet in chakra earlier, it would have been really useful…

The thunder clouds above boomed with each step he took and the lightning seemed to get quicker and closer as his speed got faster and faster and he soon began to lose control of his run as the hill became even steeper.  Yaju exerted more chakra into his feet to try and regain his balance and he stopped abruptly, his momentum almost knocking him over.  He struggled to regain his balance and to not fall over and in the next flash of lightning his surroundings showed that he was within feet of running right off of a cliff.

If I didn't stop myself I would have fallen right off! This is so intense!

Yaju grinned for the thrill of this training was getting him excited.  Another flash of lightning lit up the sky with the boom of thunder almost immediately afterwards.  The lightning was close and he seemed to be right in the middle of the storm.  He began to jog again to try and get back into his pace while making sure he didn't get too close to the edge of the cliff.  Suddenly the ground erupted next to him dirt and rocks flying into the air and a white light filled his vision. 

Am I dead?  What happened?

Yaju felt a sensation of falling and opened his eyes to look around.  He was falling; right off the edge of the cliff!
Back to top Go down
Yaju Muteki
Genin
Genin
Yaju Muteki

PostSubject: Re: Invincible lightning (CD/Self Only/Training/Flashback/Closed)   Invincible lightning (CD/Self Only/Training/Flashback/Closed) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:47 pm

The grin Yaju had previously was gone for he realized the situation he was in.  It seems that a lightning bolt from the storm had stuck directly next to him and destroyed the earth beneath him sending him right off of the cliff to who knows where.  He quickly thought about anything he may have learned in the past which could help him.

I heard once if I spread my arms and legs like a bird I could glide!

Yaju extended his limbs much like a flying squirrel and continued to fall.  It was dark and he still could not see where he was falling or how much longer he had until he hit… something.  The extension of his arms was helping however for although he didn't know it, he was increasing his body mass and increasing air resistance around him by spreading his body out like that which lowers his speed.  This wasn't a solution however and he would surely break all of his bones upon impact with the ground.  He looked around to see if maybe he could grab a hold of anything and he swept his arms around wildly trying to find something to grab.  To no avail though, looks like he would have to think of something else.  The lightning around him flashed and suddenly he saw where he was.  There were a bunch of trees beneath him and he seemed to be falling directly off of the mountain itself.  He had been running downhill for awhile so he actually wasn't falling that far but it would still kill a normal man. 

The trees were coming up quickly in front of him and he kept his body spread as it was before but tucked his head in to prevent an instant death.  Just as he was about to hit the trees he concentrated his chakra and let it flow throughout his body.  He had almost forgotten about his kekkai genkai and because he had it he could survive.  His skin's color instantly changed into the unusaly shiny black that the technique gave it.  The black steel quickly covered his body and then the impact came.  He hit the top of the tree and hit branch after branch trying to grab a hold of one of them with his hands or trying to grab the trunk with his chakra in his feet.  Each branch that hit him broke due to the momentum he had as well as his increased weight.  They did very little damage to him however and his speed decreased significantly with each branch he collided with.  As he was near the bottom and could see the ground approaching he was finally able to grab one of the lower branches with his hand and he deactivated his armor.  He caught his breath and used the chakra in his feet to slowly walk down the rest of the tree.

That was incredible! The rush!  I'm not sure I want to feel that ever again but what if I had the power to do that to someone?  The speed of lightning; so fast no one can react to it.  And the power of the bolt which can shake even the environment and destroy anything.  If I can become like the lightning then I'll become unstoppable!

Yaju's face showed a great smile and he extended his fist into the air.  In the dark it was hard to tell but a few sparks flew out of his fist.  He wasn't sure but it was possible this was the start of him acquiring the lightning element.  He began to laugh and he stood up and began to walk on; finished with his training and headed towards Kumogakure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invincible lightning (CD/Self Only/Training/Flashback/Closed)   Invincible lightning (CD/Self Only/Training/Flashback/Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Invincible lightning (CD/Self Only/Training/Flashback/Closed)
Page 1 of 1